“Try the fried chicken”

Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Tahoe City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Apparently they're know for their fried chicken and being from the south, I had to give it a try. Not bad...not bad at all. It was served with mashed potatoes and a veggie, was moist with a nice golden crust. In my opinion it could have been seasoned a bit more but for Cali, it was pretty good.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch and had a great experience. The Chinese salad was delicious and had very fresh ingredients. My wife had the BLT on sourdough and loved it. Nothing on the menu was out of the ordinary but it was all tasty. The view of the lake is slightly obscured by some pines but is is still nice. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had Eggs New Orleans. Incredible. Crab cakes were fabulous, a bit of kick to them which I love. Poached eggs...perfection.
Service was fantastic.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The interior of this place was very interesting but we wanted to enjoy the view of the lake so sat out on the deck. Wonderful food, friendly staff, great place to eat. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went here when the cafe that was best reviewed in Trip Advisor had an hour wait. We got right in, and got a great hearty breakfast. I'd been teasing my husband that I wanted a loco moco - don't ask me why, I have no idea - and I'll be darned if they didn't have it on the menu. If you get it, get the gravy on the side - it's super tasty but as usual, just too much of it.