Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to spend 3 hours with kids of all ages

Our family of 5 went to Treetop Tahoe with our 5 year old, 9 year old and 11 year old. There were... read more

Reviewed today
Frances W
via mobile
Best part of our trip

Reservations were easy to get and staff were very accommodating, as there were younger children on... read more

Reviewed today
Dan L
Los Angeles, California

Recommended experiences in and around Tahoe City
from $50.00
from $95.00
from $75.00
1,452 results
All reviews black diamond flying squirrel zip lining treetop adventure park ropes course all ages fear of heights super fun own pace different levels great workout challenging courses year olds older kids the staff was great entire family great activity
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Went to Tahoe Treetop Adventure course at Granlibakken. Was just a fantastic experience for my daughter an I, well worth the money spent. My daughter actually said it was the highlight of a 4 day trip to Tahoe. The checkin was smooth, orientation clear and easy to follow/understand. The courses were all in great condition, well maintained. Groups sizes and spacing between when a groups starts/ends was great, never felt super crowed or long lines (maybe this could change if peak season). Only negative was I went there when there was snow on the ground so navigating/finding things was made a bit tougher, but really not that difficult, I'm just sure in the summer it's easier to walk around. And honestly, it was winter so one should expect snow.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Are you ready for a adrenalin rush? Go check out the Tahoe Treetop, this place was SOO MUCH FUN!! The people that work there so are so kind and fun to be around.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

We signed up a few weeks in advance and couldn't wait! We were a family of 4 with a 9 year old and a 7 year old. They absolutely loved it and had no fear! I, on the other hand had to muster up some courage for some of the heights and obstacles but the challenges were great. I could see this being an awesome activity for a family reunion or wedding party. Had a blast and wished we lived closer to do it more often. Staff was professional, fun and super encouraging. Beautiful location in all of the giant trees. Fantastic memories made!

Reviewed April 5, 2019

Grandson was really excited when returning this year to Treetop he was able to enjoy the full course. Made friends, and they loved the snowboard course. Even though Tahoe has a huge amount of snow this year Treetop Adventures sure could handle it.
Thanks for another memory.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I had celebrated my daughter's 15th birthday there. Great outdoor experience on the courses. Staff is friendly and helpful on the course. One thing that bother me was one of the staff had mention to my kids that "they would like use to hurry up so they could go home." We had a big group to gather when our time was up. We were rushed out of there.

Date of experience: March 2019