We loved the Sunnyside, having stayed there for 4 days recently while visiting our son in Lake Tahoe. The location was among the best in Tahoe City, and the lakeside dining was terrific. We enjoyed the spacious room, from which we had a view of the lake. The continental breakfasts were really a full breakfast, and we enjoyed the morning newspaper while having early coffee - being on east coast time at first. Plenty of parking, and the staff we talked with were very friendly. Lots of places to have the breakfast besides the admittedly small room with 2-3 tables. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunnyside's spectacular location on the pristine West Shore makes it the place to be in Lake Tahoe. Panoramic views of the lake and mountains beyond abound from nearly every table and during the summer, guests can also enjoy alfresco dining on Lake Tahoe’s largest outdoor deck.The Lakeside Dining Room features new American cooking – fresh, vibrant presentations of American classics with a focus on premium seafood and steaks. The award winning wine list has been carefully selected to complement the menu and offers a wide variety of wines including some rare & limited offerings. Our Mountain Grill offers a more casual atmosphere and is seated on a walk-in basis only.Sunnyside is also a classic lakefront lodge with guest accommodations overlooking Lake Tahoe. The 23 mountain inspired lodge rooms are inviting places to sink into after the day's activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City