“Have to try the Bread Sticks!”
Review of Gold Dust Pizza

Gold Dust Pizza
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Sutter Creek
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

As you read through the reviews, it is obvious that the pizza here is excellent! But I wanted to add that if you decide you are really hungry and add bread sticks to your order, you will think you are getting another pizza! The Parmesan and mozzarella bread sticks are to die for, and they come with either ranch dressing or a red sauce.

The Chicken with write sauce is our favorite, and we really enjoy sitting out in the back by Sutter Creek under the trees in the warm evenings.

1  Thank Heidi M

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'm not much of a pizza fan, but this place does it right. Nice atmosphere, friendly and knowledgeable staff and the best pizza I have ever had, Italy included. Lots of toppings and the crust cooked to perfection. If you simply love pizza, try Pizza Plus.

1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Found this little gem while shopping in Sutter Creek one afternoon. There was a man walking through town with a pizza box and I swear the smell was fabulous. I couldn't believe the smell came from the brief encounter we had with the air that wafted by the box as he walked by us, but nothing else was near us and it quickly disappeared after he passed. So needless to say I was hungry after that. I quickly pulled out my phone and called upon YELP and looked for a pizza place nearby. The little gem was a bit off the main street and was nice and warm inside on this chilly day. We went inside and recognized the smell instantly, we were in the right location. We ordered a small pizza and two side salads and we still brought home a few pieces! The small was plenty for 2 people maybe 3, the crust was wonderfully crispy and buttery and light and fluffy inside. Toppings were piled so high and the cheese, oh my, was so stringy you had to cut it to pull a piece away from the pie. We both left completely stuffed and had leftovers. I would recommend anyone to check this place out if your in the area! We continued shopping in the antique shops in nearby Jackson and every time we returned to the car we were welcomed with that same aroma we encountered on the street in Sutter Creek. It was a good day!

1  Thank Peppertaz
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stopped by for dinner. Nice facility, with in-door and out-door seating. Pizza was very good; great crusts, great cheese, white alfredo sause...it was all good...we will return!

1  Thank t01
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time to Puzza Plus...it won't be our last, YUMMY!

I'm a big pizza fan and I was very impressed with the quality and quantity of the food.

Excellent crust, tons of toppings, creative combos and a beautiful creek side setting make Pizza Plus a cut above any other pizza place in the area. Pizza Plus can get really busy, if it is too full then get a pizza to go. The food is very very good and the staff is friendly and attentive.

Pizza Plus is a big hit! We can't wait to try more.

1  Thank sp4301