SureStay Hotel by Best Western Susanville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$93
Diamond View Motel(Susanville)
$55
$40
Priceline
Best Western Rose Quartz Inn(Chester)(Great Value!)
$115
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant next doorlumberjack restauranttrailside innbest westernsfree breakfastadjacent restaurantlumber jackking bedplace to stayplenty of parkingsmall townflat screen tvstaff was friendlypet friendly roomnice stayroad tripwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My cousin and I were in Susanville to attend a memorial service. The helpful staff allowed early check and went out of their way for us. The rooms were clean, large and very nicely appointed. Although breakfast was not cook to order there was a variety of items. Enough to satisfy most anyone. We were located at the far end of the building away from the office and the wi-fi seemed to be spotty but that could have been my ipod acting up. All in all this is my favorite Susanville hotel now. This hotel beats the high country Inn which used to be my favorite.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jngbrooks
Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have stayed in Susanville on and off for the last year. I have stayed at the casino and really like the high country inn. I thought i would give this hotel a try and i'm very pleased with this hotel. Unlike the high country inn where the beds can be a liitle worn and hard the beds at the trailside were so nice and the room was very large and comfy. I enjoyed the abundance of towels and the bedding was very nice. Most of the hotels in Susanville are on the main and i had no problem with noise it seemed very quiet to me. In all this is a great place to stay in this small town and i would encourage others to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

This was easily the best nest western I have ever stayed at. The staff was very very helpful. The rooms were nice. There was a very nice desk clerk, withkind eyes and brown curly hair, the next morning that helped us with our son so we were able to fill out our absentee vote for the election. she also agreed to sign as our witness. She was wonderful and such a nice warm person. Loved our stay here. Would say again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank branmuffin212
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This Best Western is one of the best we have been to. We stayed here October 1, 2012 and found our room to be very spacious (we could walk around without hitting suitcases or bumping into one another) and it was super clean! Our beds were comfortable and the area was very quiet for a great night's sleep. The furniture was a delightful change to other hotels and provided smiles and memories. There is a good continental breakfast to start your day off right. The parking area is huge and there is no need to worry about getting a place close to your room. The staff was friendly and helpful and directed us to a great place to eat the day we arrived - Pioneer Cafe. This establishment is newly renovated and an interesting place with great food and good prices. The best home made tartar sauce I have ever had! We would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family