“What a Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roseberry House Bed & Breakfast

Roseberry House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Susanville B&B and Inns
Sydney
“What a Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have always been reluctant to go the bed and breakfast route in the past but two days and nights at Roseberry House has convinced me to try B&B again. The house and location is fantastic; we took the scenic drive up into the mountains and made a snowman in Early August - great fun! The scenery is awesome. The house is just fantastic, better than the photos and Richard and Charmy all the best hosts of all time; what wonderfully warm and interesting people. Then let's get to Richard's cooking - just fantastic! Though, too many mornings with those wonderful fruit pancakes,omlettes and muffins would be good enough reason to let the belt out a notch or two. Thank you Richard and Charmy for a perfect weekend.

Room Tip: They are all good and all with ensuites.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Lincoln, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

The B&B was charming and comfortable. The inn keepers we a delight to visit with. The breakfast was wonderful. We travel a lot and this stay was one of the best, it is like an oasis in NE California.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Malibu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2011

I stayed three nights and am so glad I did. I was originally going to stay somewhere else but when I got there it wasn't at all what it was represented to be. I am so glad I stayed at Roseberry House. The owners are very nice and truly care about your stay and making you feel welcome. They even took my dogs. What a treat!! I would recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: Every room is really good. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Roseberry house for New Years and to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. It was a beautiful house with lots of gorgeous antiques and beautifully decorated. Our stay at the Roseberry house created a nice break for us in the midst of a crazy schedule. It is not far from Reno and Lake Tahoe, we spent a day out in those areas which was a lot of fun and a beautiful drive. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to everyone. The staff was wonderful and friendly and the breakfast was amazing. We hardly had to eat much the rest of the day, ask for the stuffed french toast that was my favorite!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cloverdale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Roseberry House. It was our first experience in a B & B. The house is lovely with all the antique furniture and the rooms are decorated beautifully and are very comfortable. Richard and Charmy are the friendliest inkeepers and it felt like we were visiting friends. The breakfasts were excellent!! The cream cheese/homemade raspberry jam french toast was to die for. The muffins were outstanding! We had a couple of friends come and visit us and we were all treated to delicious cookies and lemonade. My husband and I were very happy with our visit at the Roseberry House and will come back again. We definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

a too short stay at the Roseberry House, but it was everything I needed: clean, quaint, comfortable, quiet, friendly, convenient to my business meeting, and oh those cookies! And, oh, that smell of bacon filling my room in the morning, and oh, that great coffee... the innkeepers were delightful and the breakfast was oh so good...

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Jena, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2010

...and with an charming atmosphere. Definately worth a try if one likes Victorian Inns.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo