“Good food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They used to be at 605 Main Street
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Went here after reading other reviews here, and we're very satisfied! Had take-out, but the service while waiting were outstanding. Great food! Very fresh.

2  Thank TravelHH84

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Happy Garden was suggested by the hotel clerk. There lots of chinese restaurants in this town, but this is the local fav, and I see why. It's healthy, superbly cooked chinese. The service is outstanding, ambiance is great. All in all a great restaurant

4  Thank crangrammy
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My server couldn't have been better. She took the time to explain a couple of menu items I was unfamiliar with, recommended a dish I was satisfied with, and she made sure I didn't need anything several times during my meal. The food was better than I expected so far away from a densely populated area.

3  Thank GSDTraveler
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The food is ok, but since the waiter( manager or owner) was so rude to my husband both times we went in that we refuse to go there anymore.

3  Thank Misty M
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The kind staff at this restaurant gave outstanding service along with delicious, well prepared food. We requested changes in some of the entrees (more vegetables) and were accommodated with a smile. A free cup of soup on a blustery day was an added delight, as was the availability of brown rice. No MSG in the food. This restaurant deserves your business.

4  Thank singing4you