“Everything was average”

Pad Thai
Ranked #102 of 397 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had yellow curry with Tofu. The curry was very light yellow, not curry yellow as expected.... and super spicy "HOT" . I did order medium spice, and it was more than what I'm used to! I burned for a while after I left. ;-). The curry taste was weak compared to the HOT peppers.

The Thai iced tea was good.
They have a tendency to try and take your plates before you are done....so we had to tell them NO several times...They want you in and out in the shortest time possible, I don't like to feel rushed...but I did.

Will probably not go back.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Kee Mao was average at best. I have eaten much better. The spices were not really tastey. The atmosphere did not look very clean but the food was well packaged.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I always make it a poibt to visit this place everytime i cone ro sunnyvale. Compared to several other places the food has more flavour and a reasonable amount of spice.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Pad Thai was well worth seeking out. It offers a quiet dining experience with very good Thai food. Beware, it is a bit spicey if you are not use to such. Vegetarian dishes are available, too.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Hidden on the back side of a low strip mall off Lawrence Expressway but worth seeking out. The tom kha gai had a little extra kick (welcome after the chili-free version served in New England!)