“Great place for a quick lunch”

Steven's Classic Philly Cheesesteak
Ranked #258 of 377 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Fast Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

At at Steven's during lunch one day on a business trip to Santa Clara. Food was quite good (I had the chicken cheesesteak with fries and would get it again), and service was quick. There's indoor and outdoor seating, despite being in a strip mall. Parking was not a problem either. About 5 minutes drive from the Santa Clara convention center, so works out well for business travellers.

• Visited April 2013

Milpitas, California
“Yummy Philly Cheesesteak”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A coworker took me here for lunch. I ordered Steven's Favorite, which was perfect. The sandwich was a good portion, and was juicy (unlike other places that serve cheese steak). Wasn't too busy at lunch. Seating inside and in the back.

Visited April 2013
California
“Always hot and delicious”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had the Steven's Favorite. The steak was good with all the toppings. Cheese so hot it will burn your mouth if your not careful. I just stuffed myself but my mouth is watering thinking about it again.

Garlic fries are dripping with garlic. Curly fries are crunchier.

Yelp gives this place short shrift. I did several searches, but the bigger chains store from farther away shows up. Stevens doesnt show up unless I zoom in. I guess we know which businesses advertise on yelp and which don't.

Oh yeah. Cash only.

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great cheesesteak, even better onion rings”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I saw a recommendation for the onion rings so I got those along with my sandwich and I have to say that's where I was really impressed. The location is also convenient and the staff was nice. Seemed like a family run spot, they even offer a "frequent diner" card.

Visited November 2012
“Best philiy in the area”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

I have lunch here about every time I'm in San Jose for work, which is 1-2 times a month. Mouth watering cheese steak.