“Very Accommodating”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everyone was very nice here. Great Breakfast. But they need to get better pillows and firmer ones for the beds. The couch bed was very uncomfortable for my son. They need to make those few things better and I think I would stay again. Otherwise very nice. I didn't hear the traffic that much and it didn't keep me awake. Quiet area and had no issues.

Room Tip: Don't let anyone sleep on the couch bed very uncomfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
An M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear TC5592104,

Thank for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. We are happy to know that your stay with us was very nice. Seeing such positive feedback about our complimentary breakfast makes all our hard work paid off. Besides,customer service is one of our priorities and therfore, we are so delighted to see that our hotel staff played a wonderful role in our overall experience.

However, I couldn't help but notice that you had some concerns about our guestroom. I will pas on this information to our Housekeeping Department so that your next stay with us will be as pleasant as possible.

Once again, we thank you for your business and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Super breakfast. Good parking area. Near by 101. Very nice employees. Next time in Sunnyvale I will stay in Country Inns & Suites. 45 min from San Francisco airport and 60 min. from San Francisco center .

• Stayed: February 2014
An M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Miroslavgaj,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. Such positive feedback about your location and our complimentary breakfast makes us very happy knowing your stay with us was such a pleasant experience. Our entire team have always strived to provide the best services that we could possibily do.

Once again, we thank you for your business and we are looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at country inns before so I knew my stay in Sunnyvale would be nice..
Spacious rooms, extra towels upon request, and the bed was cozy as well!
This hotel is nothing special , but it's clean , upscale , and quiet! The staff is super friendly so that made things even better!

My only complaint is how weak the wifi connection was on my iPhone as well as my laptop..

Other than that , my stay was very nice & they will be seeing me again!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Lauren L,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. We thank you for such positive comments about all amenities in our guestroom. Besides, customer service is one of our main prioprities and therefore, we are so delighted to see that our hotel staff played such a wonderful role in your overall experience.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeeing you soon again!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We made arrangements to stay in this hotel prior to our early morning flight from San Jose Airport to Hawaii. Anna was our first contact at the front desk and she was a delight. Since our adult daughter was travelling with us, she upgraded our room to better accomodate us. The room was clean, as was the lobby and corridors. The morning breakfast was wonderful with a full array of items; fresh coffee, juice, eggs, sausage, toast etc....We returned to the hotel after our return flight and the cleck-in was flawless. Great service, nice room and a good hearty breakfast in the morning to get us on the road to our home. While our visits were on the weekend and they did not offer shuttle service, nor had the bar open, I'm sure that staying during the week when these services are offered would add to a great experience. Thanks, Anna, you're customer service was much appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear donsmith315,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for your brief stay with us from San Jose Airport to Hawaii. Such positive comments about our guestroom as well as the comlimentary breakfast make us very happy knowing that you enjoyed your stay pretty much. Besides, your recognition for Anna will be passed on to her and I'm sure she will be very delighted.

My apology is for not having the shuttle service nor the bar open on the weekend, but hopefully our other amenities had made up for your overall experience.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel is very well located and the staff are very nice.
I hosted it on account of an event in Yahoo and they had transportation to take me and seek every day.
When I returned to my country, I discovered that one of my orders had arrived there when I was already here.
The official Tuyet Nguyen was super nice and helped me with all procedures, including where I was staying.
The difference between this hotel certainly is the responsiveness of its employees

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear NatachaSouzaSilva,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for your trip of an event in Yahoo. We are so happy to see such positive feedback on our hotel staff. Your recognition of Tuyet Nguyen was already passed on to her and she really appreciated it.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife visited this hotel as part of the SUMMA conference at Stanford University. I found this hotel after conducting various searches in the Palo Alto area. Overall, it was a great stay. Check in and check out was a seamless process and breakfast was a very pleasant experience. Definitely recommend for others to visit in the future.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear fujitsujeff,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for your trip of the SUMMA conference at Stanford University. We are so happy to see such positive feedback about your overall experience. We are also delighted knowing that you would definitely recommend our hotel for others to visit in the future.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a very basic, no frills hotel, and is convenient for business travellers. The hotel was easy to find, staff were friendly, but the hotel rooms were very dated and the carpet is grungy. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi is included.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear 3101_Kate,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. We are happy to know that you found our hotel convenient for your business trip with our complimentary breakfast. However, I can't help but notice that you had some concerns about the decoration/furnishings of the guestroom. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. Country Inn & Suites were designed with a touch of home feeling and that's how we carried things out. Hopefully, your next stay with us will be as pleasant as possible.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Guest Service Representative

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
The Grand Hotel
Hilton Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara
#1 of 32 in Santa Clara
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale? Share your experiences!