Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA
Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$275
$209
Wild Palms
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$199
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$195
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$303
Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley II(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$364
$354
Residence Inn
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$209
$100
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$199
All reviewsbusiness parkfountain barfront desktwin creeksoffice parknice hotelhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetbusiness triplevi's stadiumwafflessilicon valleyhot itemsrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againexercise roomfree parking
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel is very well located and the staff are very nice.
I hosted it on account of an event in Yahoo and they had transportation to take me and seek every day.
When I returned to my country, I discovered that one of my orders had arrived there when I was already here.
The official Tuyet Nguyen was super nice and helped me with all procedures, including where I was staying.
The difference between this hotel certainly is the responsiveness of its employees

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
An M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear NatachaSouzaSilva,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for your trip of an event in Yahoo. We are so happy to see such positive feedback on our hotel staff. Your recognition of Tuyet Nguyen was already passed on to her and she really appreciated it.

Once again, we thank you for your business and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife visited this hotel as part of the SUMMA conference at Stanford University. I found this hotel after conducting various searches in the Palo Alto area. Overall, it was a great stay. Check in and check out was a seamless process and breakfast was a very pleasant experience. Definitely recommend for others to visit in the future.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear fujitsujeff,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for your trip of the SUMMA conference at Stanford University. We are so happy to see such positive feedback about your overall experience. We are also delighted knowing that you would definitely recommend our hotel for others to visit in the future.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a very basic, no frills hotel, and is convenient for business travellers. The hotel was easy to find, staff were friendly, but the hotel rooms were very dated and the carpet is grungy. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi is included.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear 3101_Kate,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. We are happy to know that you found our hotel convenient for your business trip with our complimentary breakfast. However, I can't help but notice that you had some concerns about the decoration/furnishings of the guestroom. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. Country Inn & Suites were designed with a touch of home feeling and that's how we carried things out. Hopefully, your next stay with us will be as pleasant as possible.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Hotel was good and was very near to santa clara. Room service was daily and they have free wifi which was pretty fast.
very helpful front desk they listen to you very carefully and always ready to help. Break fast was very good too.

Room Tip: windows curtain was very thin, if your room is east facing, you are going to awake early :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Aankit,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. Knowing that your stay with us was such a pleasant experience makes all our hard work paid off. We are also delighted to see that you enjoyed our room service as well as the complimentary breakfast.

One behalf of your entire team, we thank you for your business and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Nothing to bad to complain about. Just nothing to brag about. Staff was friendly enough and breakfast was decent. Room was ok. Decore not really my style and seemed a bit out dated. Found a stain on my sheets but was too tired after a long day to make a fuss.

All and all, it was ok.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
John H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Felicialili,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. All guest feedback is welcome and appreciated. Customer service is our priority and we seek to impress every guest who stays with us. I am sorry to hear that we did not achieve this goal during your stay. Please feel free to contact us at anytime so that we may ensure your next visit to Sunnyvale is superb! Regardless, we appreciate your feedback and I will share it with the rest of our team to help us continuously improve ourselves. Happy travels!

John Holmes