I needed a suite that had 3 bedrooms and would not break the bank that was located in the Palo Alto area. After an hour or so of searching to no avail, I came across the Staybridge Suites in Sunnyvale. The price was right, it had good reviews, so I booked it. This place was fantastic! I cannot stand going into a room that has a smell or dirty restrooms. Our room was very clean, bathroom was very clean, and instead of the typical two towels and calling for service, there were six! The location was close to freeway access but it is also in a cul-de-sac, amost hidden away. I was surprised at its quiet location. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We were there for a cross-country meet, so had to leave early and could not enjoy the breakfast. The room was spacious. I had a girl athlete and a boy athlete, so it was perfect. She had her own bedroom with adjoining bathroom. He slept in the pullout which he said was comfortable, and I had a bedroom and adjoining bathroom. It also has a full kitchen! If I had known that, I would have come prepared to make spaghetti the night before. I would highly recommend this place to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale offers excellent accommodation for the high tech or leisure/family traveler, perfect for training, relocation and all lengths of stay. The hotel features one and two bedroom suites, much like spacious apartments with fully equipped kitchens, living/dining areas and an excellent work area offering complimentary high-speed Internet (wired and wireless) and Herman Miller ergonomic chairs. Our property boasts ample amenities for work and play, such as an all season outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, cardio room, sports court/BBQ area, and 9-hole mini-golf. Complimentary shuttle service to close by destinations is available. The property is conveniently located off Highways 101 & 237 and close to Shoreline Amphitheatre, Moffett Field, Santa Clara Convention Center, Twin Creeks Sports Complex and Murphy Avenue's Restaurant Row in downtown Sunnyvale.Businesses: NASA/Ames, Lockheed Martin, Yahoo!, Juniper Networks, SGI, SiemensSchools: Stanford University, Santa Clara University, SJSU, Cogswell Polytechnical CollegeHospitals: El Camino Hospital, Stanford Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Palo Alto Veterans HospitalLocal attractions: Twin Creeks Sports Complex, Great Mall, Silicon Valley Tech Museum, Santa Cruz Mtns Wineries, Paramount's Great America, Winchester Mystery House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale Hotel Sunnyvale
- Sunnyvale Staybridge Suites