“Sunnyvale Sheraton is a great place to stay”
Review of Sheraton Sunnyvale

Sheraton Sunnyvale
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I Travel to the Silicon Valley area each week, and needed a centrally located hotel to stay. the Sunnyvale Sheraton has great rooms, and the most comfortable beds around. However, the best part of staying at the Shearton is the staff. Terry, Deshaun, Linda, Dana, Epenesa, Ushman, and the rest of team, really know how to make you feel welcome. Go in and check them out!!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank jakkv

Reviewed June 26, 2011

I stay in 40 or 50 different hotels a year for my work, and I don't stay anywhere there aren't clean rooms, a fitness center, a pool, and good meeting rooms. However, it's the staff that always makes the difference. Can the staff do what they need to do with a great attitude? All the staff here was great, and that's my clue that the place really is well run. Another is that there were very few problems that even needed fixing. The restaurant was good. My only complaint was that the buffet breakfast cost me more than dinner. Thank you Sunnyvale Sheraton!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bruceglee
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We had our family event held here and the service from the banquet manager to the general manager surpassed our expectations. Our event was a huge success and it wouldn't have been if it weren't for the efficiency and professionalism of the staff. Facilities were clean, and had all the amenities needed away from home. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank JTuliau
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I would recommend this hotel to anyone for an Outdoor wedding, it was our family 1st wedding here and when you walk out to the Gazebo area for the wedding it is SPECTACULAR, you can’t believe it until you come to see it. Especially when it’s decorated and all set up. It has such a wonderful intimate ambiance and with the large grass area and the greenery, waterfall, it was PICTURE PERFECT.

When we arrived on Friday they greeted us with friendly smiles and great service. I try to stay at the Sheraton as often as I can when I am in town, the Manager on duty Ree-anne Castro was great when I had to request for things that I needed to get done before the wedding she made sure that I got what I needed.

Since we had a large group coming in for the wedding, it was nice that we were all in the same building, helps to keep control of all the children (lol) especially when Aunts and Uncle are around.

The pool is great If you have kids and it’s not too big where you can get lost and also a great little gym if you just want to do cardio etc.

I love the feel of this cozy hotel and It never fails I try to stay here as often as possible when I am in the Bay Area, close to all airports yet in the middle of San Jose and San Francisco. I highly recommend Sheraton Sunnyvale to host a Wedding or just for a Weekend Getaway.

Thanks Epenesa for everything, you’re the BEST!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank edellafo
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Excellent service front desk, house keeping and lounge access

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Izwww
Reviewed May 26, 2011

This hotel is right next to a highway and an airfield so all day and night you can't escape the constant noise. Added to this the vending machines on each level are very loud so if you are unlucky to get one of the many rooms close to each vending machine it is even noisier. however the most frustrating and negative thing about this hotel is the staff however. 50% of the staff are magnificent, the other 50% seem bothered by guests and really don't try to help with anything at all. If you can possibly find somewhere else, don't stay here. I've stayed in worse places but this hotel is definitely not on my favourite list.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MrMatthew
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Nice facility....BUT..... remote. Arrived SJC on Sunday afternoon for Monday AM meeting. No shuttle service on weekends... Cab is @ $35 - 40.Shuttle runs during the week only, and only from 7-7 . If you're arriving / departing on weekends or weekdays early AM, late PM, be prepared for potential $70-80 RT in cabs. Finally figured out on my own, after talking to blase and uniformed desk three times (who should have known) that I could take free city shuttle to Santa Clara Caltrain, hop Caltrain one stop to Sunnyvale for $2, then get a $7 cab. Saved $25-$30 each way.
Better off in SJC hotels you're not renting a car, flying early or late, or traveling on weekends.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business