“A Great Find!”

The Domain Hotel
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Sunnyvale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I went to visit fiends who were staying here. We hadn't heard of it before. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised! Nice, clean grounds, Easy parking.The lobby was very inviting. We met our friends for drinks at the Bytes Bar during happy hour. The bartender,named Jeff, was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. Our friends said they were very pleased with their room and they were glad they stayed here. Overall, we all agreed The Domain Hotel was a hidden gem and we will definitely recommend it to all our friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Hello Stephen,

Thank you so much for your positive comments, we will ensure Jeff knows about them!

Please come back and see us anytime!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have stayed twice now in the past few months. Everyone at the Domain is very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is beautiful, I LOVE the free parking, and they were very accommodating to our large group. The rates were very reasonable, and the location is quiet with easy access. The breakfasts were very nice, and the rooms were very clean and comfy. I loved too that they had a fridge, that was very helpful to our family. Thank you , thank you!

Room Tip: They do have adjoining rooms, that would be fun to ask for if you are traveling with others. I have...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Margie A
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Margie,

Thank you so much for your comments. We'd be happy to help you with booking in the future, if you would like adjoining rooms please don't hesitate to contact me in advance so we can have it set up for you.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We've attended several small conventions at this hotel and have always been impressed by their level of service and willingness to make things work. There's plenty of space for side conversations in this striking, arty layout. The central elevator connects the garage with the conference areas for easy set-up and take-down, even if it's raining. Rooms surround the conference area; there's no long inside commute. Jeff, the energetic, enthusiastic bartender at "Bytes" can get you smiling at the end of a long day.

Room Tip: There's a nice view of the Santa Cruz mountains from the South Facing rooms. If your conference...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gerald,

You have a great eye for detail. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place was great! I'm going to stay here every time I'm in the area! Very pleased with the service & overall hotel! Very comfy beds, great restaurant, fitness center & pool! The ambiance of the hotel as a whole is great, the decorations are beautiful & the workers are great!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Katie,

Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest! Thank you so much. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you are looking for a very comfortable, friendly place to stay in the Sunnyvale area of CA, the Domain Hotel is the place to stay.
My experience of the Domain where I have had many an evening both as a venue for meetings and events has been nothing but positive. Despite the fact that the group I work with are a non-profit organization and the rooms we use for our meetings and venue are donated to us by the Domain Hotel, the staff have been nothing but supportive, helpful and courteous. All our needs are met to our specification constantly by a friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel for meetings and venues, clean and comfortable with a focused staff making sure that you have a constant satisfactory experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Patricia O,

Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve. We are aware that you have many options when choosing where to stay while traveling and we thank you for continuing to choose us.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

And on it goes on; consistent, fantastic service, friendly and personable staff, ways conversational and always interested and attentive. I dig. Staying at this place, I've been coming to the domain for 4 years, and in that time I've never had a bad stay

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Kingswood,

Wow! Thank you so much for your loyalty to our property. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help booking future reservations.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I love the Domain Hotel as I use them for personal use and Professional use. The hotel staff especially are very professional and friendly. They go above and beyond to make your experience the best.

I work with Tina Walters who is the Director of Group Sales and she's been a real gem!! She is a miracle worker. She has helped me several times when I was in a bind and made me look like a superstar!!

The Catering Manager has also done some wonderful things for me and my teams. Thanks Zohal!
I highly recommend the Domain Hotel.

They also have great conference room facilities... If you're having a large meeting or throwing a large party, they have everything you need and some great vendor contacts.

Mary

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Mary,

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. We are delighted when our guest enjoy their time spent with us and coordination of events is flawless.

Please come back and see us!