“A Hotel that Works”

The Domain Hotel
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We've attended several small conventions at this hotel and have always been impressed by their level of service and willingness to make things work. There's plenty of space for side conversations in this striking, arty layout. The central elevator connects the garage with the conference areas for easy set-up and take-down, even if it's raining. Rooms surround the conference area; there's no long inside commute. Jeff, the energetic, enthusiastic bartender at "Bytes" can get you smiling at the end of a long day.

Room Tip: There's a nice view of the Santa Cruz mountains from the South Facing rooms. If your conference...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Gerald,

You have a great eye for detail. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place was great! I'm going to stay here every time I'm in the area! Very pleased with the service & overall hotel! Very comfy beds, great restaurant, fitness center & pool! The ambiance of the hotel as a whole is great, the decorations are beautiful & the workers are great!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Katie,

Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest! Thank you so much. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you are looking for a very comfortable, friendly place to stay in the Sunnyvale area of CA, the Domain Hotel is the place to stay.
My experience of the Domain where I have had many an evening both as a venue for meetings and events has been nothing but positive. Despite the fact that the group I work with are a non-profit organization and the rooms we use for our meetings and venue are donated to us by the Domain Hotel, the staff have been nothing but supportive, helpful and courteous. All our needs are met to our specification constantly by a friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel for meetings and venues, clean and comfortable with a focused staff making sure that you have a constant satisfactory experience.

Dear Patricia O,

Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve. We are aware that you have many options when choosing where to stay while traveling and we thank you for continuing to choose us.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

And on it goes on; consistent, fantastic service, friendly and personable staff, ways conversational and always interested and attentive. I dig. Staying at this place, I've been coming to the domain for 4 years, and in that time I've never had a bad stay

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Kingswood,

Wow! Thank you so much for your loyalty to our property. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help booking future reservations.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I love the Domain Hotel as I use them for personal use and Professional use. The hotel staff especially are very professional and friendly. They go above and beyond to make your experience the best.

I work with Tina Walters who is the Director of Group Sales and she's been a real gem!! She is a miracle worker. She has helped me several times when I was in a bind and made me look like a superstar!!

The Catering Manager has also done some wonderful things for me and my teams. Thanks Zohal!
I highly recommend the Domain Hotel.

They also have great conference room facilities... If you're having a large meeting or throwing a large party, they have everything you need and some great vendor contacts.

Mary

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Mary,

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. We are delighted when our guest enjoy their time spent with us and coordination of events is flawless.

Please come back and see us!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been using The Domain Hotel for corporate travelers from EU, ASIA, JAPAN and US. Travelers from Europe were very happy and impressed with the rooms & service at The Domain. The Japanese were quite impressed with the breakfast choices. I've been dealing all my corporate travels with Tina Walters. Tina is very easy to work with and very flexible with all the changes that comes along with different travelers who have different preferences. I've had big and medium sized groups with The Domain Hotel and Tina Walters is always able to accomodate the group's needs and requests. Thanks, Tina!
PS: I didn't know you have spa service at The Domain. Need to try that one of these days.

Teresa

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for the nice comments about Tina and our sales team! Our Asian style breakfast is served daily for all of our guest. We can't wait to serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Clean and fresh look to the hotel. Great location for both personal and business stay.
Great pool vibe. Amazing staff ( Shout out to Tina ! ) I got to enjoy a day by the pool with yummy food and drinks :) Two thumbs up for event space too

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sadija,

Thank you for the nice comments about Tina and our sales team! Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest. We are excited to serve you in the future.

Fax: 408-984-7120

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale
Cupertino Inn
Cupertino Inn
#1 of 6 in Cupertino

Been to The Domain Hotel? Share your experiences!