“Lovely experience after a busy day of travel.”
Review of The Domain Hotel

The Domain Hotel
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Moab, Utah
“Lovely experience after a busy day of travel.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I needed to visit the San Jose area so I headed to the internet seeking a hotel close to the airport at a reasonable price. When I found the DOMAIN I was impressed by their website and how they described their rooms. I'm a "constant" traveler so a nice, quiet and relaxing room is very important to me. Many times you read a good description of a hotel but then when you "land"...you say OMG. Not this one.

DOMAIN was easy to find and had a great relaxing atmosphere. Free & easy parking is always a plus. The rooms were extremely clean and the bed was to die for!! Very impressed by the staff as well. I highly recommend this hotel to you travelers!

I stayed at this hotel twice in one month...on my way to Hawaii and on the way back.

Room Tip: 3rd floor worked for me.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Your comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve. We are aware that you have many options when choosing where to stay while traveling and we thank you for continuing to choose us and sharing your experience with the world!

Fax: 408-984-7120

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very nice hotel with large spacious rooms. The location is perfect if you are on a business trip, they have a lot of restaurants in the vicinity. Overall a very positive experience, would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest. We are excited to serve you in the future.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I travel 30% of my life, one of my favorite destinations is the Domain hotel in San Jose!
I always feel like I am at home, they know my name and my requirements. Privacy is always a high priorty, the place is clean and afforable for like properties in the area.

They make a terrible business trip an absolute pleasure. Take the time to visit, you will return again and again.

Room Tip: Corner suites make you forget you are in a hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are delighted to have you as our guest and look forward to serving you in your future stays in San Jose!

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Reviews were mixed, but I thought I would toftt. Turns out I didn't. Front desk was very quick and professional. They called me to see if I was satisfied with the room. Comfortable bed with Dial Firmness controls. Nice work area, free hi speed wifi. Very nice lobby with bar and restaurant. Very satisfied. Will stay here again !

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Hood River
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Very comfortable (love the Sleep Number mattresses), clean and quiet rooms and the staff is top notch. I am always treated like a valued guest and they will bend over backwards to accommodate. I travel to the area regularly on business and keep coming back to The Domain. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: The Superior rooms are especially nice.
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012

Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hotel is very clean with a modernistic interior design. The rooms are equipped with sleep number beds and are very well decorated. The staff is friendly and helpful! The food is great! I would highly recommend the hotel to anybody else!

Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
We would like to thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve. We are aware that you have many options when choosing where to stay while traveling and we thank you for continuing to choose us.

Chantilly, France
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Initially i planed to stay only 3 nights but thanks to a really good customer experience, including a competitive fair, i decided to stay 10 days and canceled my other reservation.
Only remark would be to offer a bit more choice for the breakfast.
I recommend this hotel without restriction. Good value for money and charming staff.
Fred

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our number one focus is always the guest!

Fax: 408-984-7120
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
The Grand Hotel
#5 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Cupertino Inn
Cupertino Inn
#1 of 6 in Cupertino

Been to The Domain Hotel? Share your experiences!