“Good deal. Large rooms. Beds are comfortable ” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in Sunnyvale
“Good deal. Large rooms. Beds are comfortable ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I am glad I used trip advisor on the one. I was worried to come to a quality inn, but I trusted the ratings. They didn't lie. The beds ate comfortable, the room is very spacious, the room is clean, and kept up. This was a great deal for the price. My wife claims she's a hotel snob and turned her nose up when we pulled in to the motel tonight. She is happy. What more can I say.

Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel while attending an event at the nearby Convention Center. The rate here is about half what it costs at the convention hotel, & it is only a 5-7 minute drive. The property is well-cared for & the rooms are comfortable & nicely furnished. Super comfortable bed with lots of pillows. The free breakfast buffet was another plus with several hot & cold food choices. The location is not particularly scenic (just off the highway), but I was not bothered by traffic noise even though my 2nd floor room faced the highway. Easy parking & room access. Staff is very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed a couple of nights and had no complaints. It was clean and comfortable and well-located for my visit. There are many properties to choose from in this region, and I can recommend this one unless you want something fancy or with more breakfast options.

Room Tip: I had a end room which was quiet and had extra square footage. I assume rooms toward the back of the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank OttoSchwartz
MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Location; Easy access to Lawrence Expy/Rt 237/101/85/280/101!! Gets you where you need to be to major access roads.

Property: 2-Story(no elevator)/ outdoor pool. Faces major rd. As such, should have some form of bushes, etc. to give more privacy. Lobby small, but clean. Pick side facing Persian Dr for more quite room.

Room: Clean, comfortable. Wide but not deep. Coffee maker, small fridge. Did not see safe in room. Big 43"flat panel TV w/ many channels to choose from! Free wi-fi and free breakfast buffet too. Typical morning food fair for this property. Enough to eat and make you happy. Auto temp control. However, fan is a bit too close in that you can feel fan on your face while sleeping. Nice desk/chair. Bed comfy. Lights in room s/b soft white. I think some were "daylight". Felt like I was in a hospital. Not a major deal breaker.

Here is where I got ticked off. I had put up Do Not Disturb sign on door. Apparently it came off and so they entered my room! Did not appreciate that, especially since no in-room safe. Just make sure sign is secure on door handle!

Room Tip: Persian Dr side
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was my first stay at a Quality Inn and I was quite surprised and impressed. If this is typical of others the mother company needs to redo their logo, etc, because it shouts down-market budget but they offer a very up-market experience. If the place had a restaurant it could easily get a 4-star rating.
My room was huge with lots of comfy furniture. The flat screen TV had more channels than I knew existed and in languages I could not even guess.
The room had a coffee/tea set, refrig and microwave.
The desk had a power outlet at table level. The wifi was good and I think there was also a cable connection.
One negative and I am hoping it was a fluke is that my room was not serviced on Day 2. I was gone from 7:30am to 6pm so they had the opportunity. It didn’t impact my second night so I didn’t say anything.
Also, they billed my credit card twice for the room but I assume this will get worked out in due time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

General Manager very rude. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Originally made reservations for approx 3 weeks but after speaking with the manager I immediately made reservations else where with better customer service and living conditions. I also made a note to our travel agency and my company not to book this hotel.

Stayed September 2013
Sequim, Wa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you and your family are visiting Great America, or the area, this hotel is a good choice. Clean, comfortable rooms, nice pool and exercise room. A few finishing touches needed as it looked like improvements to the facility were being actively pursued. A note about the staff, they were very nice and made us feel very welcome. Krishna is a very kind, hard working lady and made our stay so enjoyable. Final note, you are minutes from Great America and just a quarter mile from Hwy. 237. When we return we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale
#4 of 33 in Santa Clara
4.0 of 5 stars 939 reviews
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel
Ramada Sunnyvale/Silicon Valley

Been to Quality Inn Santa Clara Convention Center? Share your experiences!