Quality Inn Santa Clara Convention Center
  • Pool
$138
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$134
Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley II(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$259
$233
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$195
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$209
$90
$226
$199
  • Pool
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$199
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$309
$209
All reviewssausageroom was cleanmain roadincluded breakfastlots of parkingno elevatorsan josewould stay againinternet accessfitness centerstayed here for nightssunnyvale areatasmantelevisionfreewayhallway
Reviewed September 21, 2013

General Manager very rude. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Originally made reservations for approx 3 weeks but after speaking with the manager I immediately made reservations else where with better customer service and living conditions. I also made a note to our travel agency and my company not to book this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you and your family are visiting Great America, or the area, this hotel is a good choice. Clean, comfortable rooms, nice pool and exercise room. A few finishing touches needed as it looked like improvements to the facility were being actively pursued. A note about the staff, they were very nice and made us feel very welcome. Krishna is a very kind, hard working lady and made our stay so enjoyable. Final note, you are minutes from Great America and just a quarter mile from Hwy. 237. When we return we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nice hotel. Not much to say other than it is what I expect from a Quality Inn. Large room, good service, clean hotel areas, good breakfast. Breakfast could be better, scrambled eggs were kind of watery. But no other complaints. I am a very picky traveler, so I am giving it 3 stars because it is average, there wasn't anything about the hotel that stood out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Upon arrival about 1 pm, the front desk clerk seemed in a rush but found us a room we could check into. We stayed here as a friend was getting married the next day and they were staying here. We laid down for a nap in the afternoon after driving 400 miles to get here. I forgot to latch the door so nobody can enter. I awoke to what I thought was a faint knock at the door and as I got up from the bed, the manager was standing in the doorway with a part for the toilet in his hand and as I asked him what is he doing he said "you complained about the toilet running?"
I said I had not and he told me "someone complained the toilet was running and I must fix it!"
All the while I am standing in front of this guy in my UNDERWEAR!! He still has the front door open, people are walking by and looking in. I look in the bathroom and there is a maintenance custodian on the floor with the cover to the toilet off. I realized I was not dressed and reached for my pants. I said it would have been nice if you knocked. he said he did. He asked me if I wanted him to come back later. I said after I check out. I will jiggle the handle so as to stop the running water. Reminded me of Basil Faulty from the British comedy Faulty Towers. Next morning at the continental breakfast I don't think they recognized me as they asked me what room I was in. Funny, they didn't ask anybody else. Just average room, construction ongoing, way overpriced.

Room Tip: Be sure to latch the door!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I only rated this inn 5 stars because I couldn't rate it a 10. We stayed here because my Dad was having open heart surgery & this was the best place we could find. I was SO pleased by the caring staff, especially Jay & his wife Krishna. Everyday they asked how my Dad was & really were genuine people. They made my stay SO pleasant. The breakfast was delicious. The rooms had a fridge & a microwave, that made it SO convenient. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay. 10 out of 5

• Stayed: June 2013