Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sunnyvale
$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$181
$103
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$196
$170
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$88
Country Inn
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$209
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$90
$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2011

the hotel is nice and quite, room was clean. got all the need from this hotel I will recoment this hotel to my family and frient.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
ckshah, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2011

Thank you for staying at Sundowner Inn. We have made several positive changes from the feedback we have gotten. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Next time you visit us please look me up so I can facilitate any special require that you might have.
manager

Reviewed November 3, 2010

I was advised to stay in the Sheraton hotel nearby but it was sold out, so I picked the Sundowner Inn as it was located near to my business meeting and I would only be there for one night.

The person, I can't bring myself to call him a gentleman, at the desk when I checked in was on the rude side of brusque and has obviously never been made aware of concepts like customer service. He was also difficult to understand. The lady at the desk in the morning was much more friendly and offered me free coffee but I just wanted to get away.

The room itself was clean and the Internet access was stable, albeit slow but the nearby highway is noisy at night and motorbikes and trucks can be heard right at the back of the room.

This is definitely not the worst place I have stayed at in the USA but I would put it in the bottom third.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
ckshah, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2011

Thank you for your criticism. I have personally looked in to your situation. I like to suggest if you ever believe in second chance please let me show you the best of best hospitality we like our guest to experience. For the guest comfort we offer several complimentary amenities such as full breakfast, WIFI, hard wire internet service in the room as well as business center in the lobby. We have reinforced our customer service personnel training identifying your comments as an example for them to learn from. I apologize that you were subjected to the experience that you were. I have taken your comments very seriously and have started monitoring employee behavior. We have multi cultural staff and some of them are foreign students.Please allow us to show you best part of our hotel

Reviewed September 28, 2010

Okay, it truly doesn't even get one star, but I had to put something to write this review. This is the honest truth. My husband and I travel a lot for business and were both in the Bay at the same time. We try to never stay at anything less than a 4star (for the following reason), but this was all that was available because Oracle was holding their convention at the Moscone and everything was all booked.

Anyway, so one evening on the way back to this dump of a motel, I stopped to pick up dinner figuring that my husband and I would eat at the dump. I put our food out on the table and sat down with my husband to watch a football play on TV, we both heard somethng and looked towards the table to find a rat on top of the table nibbling on our meat. I was so totally grossed out.

To make matter worse, the darned rat wasn't scared of us and just stayed there eating away. I hurried and called the man at the front who told me that he didn't have anyone that could help me. I told him that he needed to do something immediately or I would go knock on each door and let the rest of his customer's know to watch for rats. He had the nerve to show up at my door yelling at me and accusing me of letting the rat in through the door! I coulnd't believe what I was experiencing. Needless to say, I left his hotel and went to stay in Newark - totally inconvenient but at a nice brand named hotel. This place is a total dump and I did report them to the board of health.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Patria

Thank you for your input and I sincerely apologize for the mishap. We fumigate and carefully monitor the premises. Professional pest control company regularly treats the property. Your experience has made us double up our effort to avoid the mistake. Please give us a second chance to show you our hospitality.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

I found this hotel through a net search and booked for a week of stay as part of a business trip. Reached there at about 9.00 PM and have to wait for a while to see somebody at the reception ! The property is quiet large, but very deserted. Not many people were there when I stayed there.

Room was very large. But the carpet was very dusty and after a while I started sneezing beacuse of the dust problem. The entire property is unclean and the lack of proper maintenence is very obvious. Next day I found out another accomodation and checked out !

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 4, 2009

I enjoyed my stay. Rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. Staff was very helpful. Great rates. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business