“I've been to at least 3 locations and the sandwiches are good.”
Review of Erik's DeliCafe

Erik's DeliCafe
Ranked #75 of 377 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Welcome to Erik's DeliCafe. There's been some changes since we opened in Scott's Valley in 1973, but what hasn't changed and never will is our commitment to our customers. Our pledge of a warm and inviting atmosphere, and quality food served fast with friendly service is practiced in our DeliCafes everyday. Sandwiches are made with high-quality meats, savory cheeses, and fresh produce. Our slow-simmered and hand-crafted soups, freshly-made salads, and delicious bakery goods are made with only the finest ingredients. We look froward to serving you time and time again. Bring friends and family to share in the hospitality and goodness of Erik's DeliCafe.
Cypress, California
“I've been to at least 3 locations and the sandwiches are good.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I didn't find anything outstanding about Erik's, but the food is good and reasonably priced. My least favorite was the one in the outlet mall in Gilroy. It's too crowded on weekends to suit me.

Visited August 2012

southampton
“Sarnies to die for”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Found this by accident, was gonna have a steak at the Black Angus Steak House but was absolutly rammed, so on my way back to my hotel, Maple Tree Inn sort of stumbled across it, they have a dazzling amount of combos, and a whole range of breads. I found the food to be excellent, it was tasty and Eriks special goo was sublime.They do a percular thing with your soft drink, you drink it out of a jam jar, no idea why.

Someone said the price was a little high, as a Englishman on business I found the prices was ok, may be a bit steep for my American cousins.

I am here for another two and a half weeks, I will be coming back.

Cracking food.

• Visited November 2012
scotland
“senior”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

As a senior citizen it's always a pleasure to get a senior citizen's discount without having to ask for it.Erik's always gave me the discount.Perhaps I look old and decrepid! The sandwiches are thge best in San Jose and I ate here virtually every day during my recent stay.Cannot praise it highly eneough.

Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Nice Find”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Erik's Deli Cafe was a nice find. It is located in a strip mall next to the Maple Tree Inn. There are old farm tools on the wooden walls and checkered table cloths. You order at the counter and they will bring your order to your table. You will find a good selection of interesting and delicious signature sandwiches, special soups and refreshing salads. The staff was friendly and responsive.

Visited July 2012
Sunnyvale, California
“Yumm”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Really good food! I love the sandwiches here. A little pricey but pretty yummy

Visited February 2012