“This would become an everyday breakfast joint!”
Review of Hobee's

Hobee's
Ranked #19 of 377 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chico, CA
“This would become an everyday breakfast joint!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

First time at a Hobee's and WOW! After an evening of a wonderful concert and a few extra libations this was the perfect choice for a leisure breakfast and good food! Four of us went and we had four different meals. The minute my food came out I knew this was far more than the diner/Denny's type restaurant I thought I was in. NO WAY...excellent food. Lots of good food! Great coffee cake...My eggs benedict was perfect, the omlet that was being consumed beside me was perfectly cooked, cheese melted and yummy looking. The scramble looked tastey...We all ate an everyone loved their meal.

The service Carmen gave us was wonderful, very attentive. I wish we had this restaurant in my home town. I would be there frequently. Prices are spot on for their food and it simply rocks. Now I know when I see this small chains name I am stopping!

• Visited April 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“Loved this place”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Delicious, savory food and friendly, fast service. We enjoyed it so much, we ate here twice. The Breakfast Sandwich is excellent - as is their cinnamon iced tea. Reasonably priced, too.

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Best place to eat in Sunnyvale!”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We LOVE this place. One of our regular haunts. The best service I've ever had in the Bay Area, hands down - great people and cheerful, interested in actually waiting on you and giving you a great meal experience. Outstanding food, great prices, never crowded (except for breakfast - then it is often mobbed, especially on the weekends - go right after they open, 8am - by 10am it is a zoo.) Get the tuna sandwich, check out the specials, great chocolate cake for dessert, some of the best pancakes in the Bay Area.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank erikkieser
NW Ohio
“How to choose, how to choose...?”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

From the outside, Hobee's looks like a diner-type restaurant, but that assumption stops after one perusal of the menu. Wow! So many choices, and many of them very creative. I had the tilapia fish tacos, which were excellent, and my husband had a ground chicken burger, which he also enjoyed a great deal. He had a choice of tortilla chips or chili with his sandwich and chose the chips, but the chili sounded really good. For dessert, we took back to our hotel a piece each of their famous coffee cake; peach and blueberry. Both were wonderful! I only wish we'd had the opportunity to have tried other menu items here.

• Visited May 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the "Sunnyvale's...”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

I love the "Sunnyvale's Favorite" quesadilla. Coffee cake is awesome too. Gets crowded on weekends for breakfast/lunch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook