“There is Better Sushi”

Sato Sushi
Ranked #133 of 397 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We took some friends here, at their suggestion. Interesting decor. Sushi was disappointing and crazy expensive for the quality. Have eaten sushi all over the Bay Area. With all the sushi options, would not pick this place again. To be fair, their special rolls for the evening were delicious. Staff was friendly and service was attentive. We have never thought it's a good plan to look for the cheapest sushi place. For the prices, we expected to be amazed. The only thing we were amazed at was the low quality of the sushi/sashimi for the price.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

A colleague recommended Ocean Blue for work dinner about a month ago, and the group of us have been back twice since. The fish is fresh, the service is great and the presentation is awesome. I request sushi wrapped in soy paper (instead of sea weed) and brown rice (instead of white). I'm picky to say the least, and I always leave Ocean Blue full and happy!

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

It was very near the hotel where I stayed, so very convenient to just walk 1 minute.
Food are well presented and taste fresh and good. Atmosphere is also good to have a few drinks with friends. (I wouldn't though bring on my forat date a woman here).

4  Thank Elmunyoz
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was looking for a good sushi restaurant to enjoy with some colleagues, and this one came well recommended and I now know why! The service was good, and the fish amazingly fresh! The tobiko was among some of the best I have enjoyed lately, with great taste and very crisp. The rolls we shared were great, and I will definitely return on my next visit to the area. The prices were reasonable for good sushi, and the atmosphere was good.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

For a quick roll or some sashimi there isn't a better palce around. The staff is always friendly and the tea quite tasty