“Fresh and delicious!”

Sato Sushi
Ranked #266 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was looking for a good sushi restaurant to enjoy with some colleagues, and this one came well recommended and I now know why! The service was good, and the fish amazingly fresh! The tobiko was among some of the best I have enjoyed lately, with great taste and very crisp. The rolls we shared were great, and I will definitely return on my next visit to the area. The prices were reasonable for good sushi, and the atmosphere was good.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

For a quick roll or some sashimi there isn't a better palce around. The staff is always friendly and the tea quite tasty

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This restaurant was average, food and service were pretty good; I ordered their sushi and thought they were pretty gourmet. Rich flavors and friendly servers. I'd go back.

Reviewed April 23, 2011

$12 for a roll with only 4 pieces. Service was slow.

Reviewed March 17, 2011

We kind of rolled the dice on this one as we were driving by and decided to stop. I have been eating sushi in Silicon Valley for more than twenty years and I have tried a lot of places. Most are adequate, but nothing special. Ocean Blue Sushi Club was special.

First is the atmosphere. The decoration was very well done, upscale casual. Beautiful kimonos on display, great lighting, very clean and fresh.

Best of all was the food. Everything we ordered was superb and fresh, fresh, fresh. We will certainly be returning often.