“Great anniversary dinner!!”
Review of Faz

Faz
Reserve with OpenTable
Faz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 379 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Highway 237
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Went here for our anniversary when we could not get a reservation at another restaurant. Glad we did. It was exceptional in every way. ..food, atmosphere, view, service, ease of parking and noise level. Why do people put down restaurants attached to hotels? In this case it is attached to the Sheraton. This means that you get the benefit of easy parking and a beautiful view of the grounds from the floor to ceiling windows and doors. The decor is lovely, and the service was terrific. I wanted a seafood pasta, but the seafood penne with shrimp and scallops came with a Marinara sauces. The seafood linguine with clams came with a white wine sauce. When Roxanne, our server, saw me deliberating between the two, she suggested they switch the sauces for me - so I got the penne with the white wine sauce. It was delicious. We split a huge Greek salad and had a lovely wine, Faz Chardonnay. Finally, one of my prime judging points for a restaurant is noise level, and Faz was great on this. My husband and I could have a real conversation without shouting. It felt very warm and intimate. Finally it was moderately priced. I highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Faz

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice Restaurant in nice environment. Good food, polite and fast service. You can sit outside.
Recommendable for business meals.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Food vaariety was enough. Breakfast was good and starts 6:30am which is very convenient. Not at all exciting by any standards but acceptable

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice place for a conversation, hopefully an interesting one so you won't notice the mediocre food. I had a chicken kebab, the rice was cold and the chicken over cooked and tough.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Great mediterrane food and an exzellent selection of vine. The cuisine is just amazing and we had a great dinner. Outstanding friendly and customer focused service - will be back soon