“We lived within walking...”
Review of Del Monte Restaurant - CLOSED

Del Monte Restaurant
Reviewed January 12, 2008

We lived within walking distance for 7 years. Have eaten everywhere from a taco cart to fine dining in Paris, let me tell you that the food here is wonderful. The owners are wonderful people, and hail from Croatia. The food is a blend of regional specialties from Europe. They make a great medallion of beef with bernaise sauce. Also tortellini or goulash are popular with us. If you'd prefer something Croatian, try the cevapcici. Anything I've eaten there has been wonderful, and I've found no match in the world for the French onion soup. Go there, and do it now!

1  Thank eric1523

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Sunnnyvale, CA
Reviewed August 29, 2005

I love the food and the Spinach Tortelini. The owners and employees are really nice. They have a great selection of food and you should go there as soon as you can.

A TripAdvisor Member
california
Reviewed August 29, 2005

Wow This is the best resraurant ever. The food is amazing. I love the French Onion Soup and the potato gnocchi are amazing. The service is great and the owners are really friendly. THey have a wonderful menu and a full bar. Go there right away