“nice place”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2012

good food and service.family run restaurant ...we eat only chicken so felt limited items on menu.but food is good .

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I come to Sunnyvale for business and find this restaurant on tripadvisor. I never try Afghan cuisine before, it's new to me so I give it a try. The food is full of flavors and quite delicious, the amount of the dish is large to make you very full. The price and decor is good. Very enjoy the meal at this restaurant.

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I have tried it more than a year ago, so maybe things has changed since.
Meat was a bit far too dry for me, and didnt get any special flavoir out of vegetable starter; chicken and special dessert.
As most of the time instead in the US, service is good, and welcoming.

4  Thank Elmunyoz
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I think this is a very good place to eat. I went with my Family for dinner, everyone enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We had dinner at KABUL - Afghan cuisine on a Saturday night - as expected we had to wait for about 10 minutes for a table. We had KABUL’S COMBINATION KABAB - Skewer of lamb or beef kabab, and skewer of chicken kabab served with pallaw. And KARAIE -Tender chunks of lamb or chicken sauteed with onions, green pepper, carrots, and mushrooms, served with pallow. For dessert we had Afghani ice cream - cardamom, rosewater flavored ice cream topped with pistachios.
We particularly liked the Kabab's - tender & tasty and the Afghani ice cream - flavorful.