“Freekeh!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The freekeh is not free, but tis' freaky good!

Overall, great selection of items, not too overpriced. They did forget my beer order during rush hour (and ours was a large group), but hey, I didn't feel like having a beer anyway (changed my mind). The food was great, and the service was outstanding otherwise.

There are newer reviews for Dish n Dash

Reviewed July 25, 2014

A co-worker from Arizona told me to try this place if I stayed at the Vagabond Inn in Sunnyvale. I wasn't sure what to expect, but gave it a shot. It was a long line, so you know the food had to be good. It certainly didn't disappoint. I had the Lamb with rice. It was awesome. I'll certainly go back next time I'm in Sunnyvale.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly fast service, great value. All in the party of 11 agreed that service and food were top rate. We had a diverse set of ethnicity and diets and all were happy with the selections.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

this small restaurant does amazing fresh middle eastern fare on the cheap and on the quick. I go every time I come to town!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My hubby loves this place, so he took me there few times and it is really a nice place. good food and great atmosphere. Loved dishes, special coffee.