“Excellent food, reasonable prices”
Review of Dishdash

Dishdash
Ranked #1 of 377 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Excellent food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

While normally in this area I have a few regular spots I go to, this time two of us decided to try out Dishdash. We're very glad we did.

First, make a reservation. While there's normally a lot of outdoor seating in the fall, there are only heaters near some tables and only at the end. So while those of us from cold climates are okay with that, locals may be chilly outdoors.

Food was excellent. Hummus was the best I've had in a while, and the rotisserie chicken was juicy. I even liked the Brussels sprouts the way they made them, which was shocking.

Dessert choices were good.. I went with the chocolate molten cake, though it was tough to make a choice. While I didn't try the Arabic coffee my friend declared it perfect.

Service was fine, though we must have been mid shift as it seemed we changed waiters at least twice. Everything still worked out though.

Definitely a place I'll go back to next time I'm in the area

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Dishes with a Dash of Style”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

A group of 6 of us ate here after a day of meetings. The second you enter the restaurant it feels like you are transported to a far off, exotic land. Fortunately, this land is populated with dozens of delicious menu items! The service was attentive but not overpowering, and everything from the appetizers to the main course were flavorful and memorable. Take a walk outside in relaxing Sunnyvale to digest when you are done.

TIP: Look up! You will find all kinds of interesting lamps hanging from the ceiling

Miami, Florida
“Beautiful, Friendly, Delicious spot in Sunnyvale”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Love finding restaurants like Dishdash. A beautiful collection of Middle Eastern Cuisine that is delicious and healthy. The service was wonderful and attentive. My friend and I sat outside on the sidewalk area in this picturesque street in Sunnyvale. The Lentil Soup was outstanding and plentiful. The Mansaf (Tender chunks of lamb, cooked in aged yogurt, served with rice and topped with roasted almonds) was a pleasant surprise that I recommend. Can't wait to return to try other dishes. Unfortunately, it is a long flight from Miami to San Francisco. I'll be back.

San Francisco, California
“Best restaurant in downtown Sunnyvale”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Easily the best restaurant in the neighborhood. Always very busy especially around lunch hours on weekdays - expect a 15 min wait. Brilliant kebab platters. Outdoor sitting options.

Visited July 2013
San Jose, California
“Great Food, Excellent Experience, and Very Good Service”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great food at good prices, the food is excellent, if you are in downtown Sunnyvale, you need to try this place. They are about 4 or 5 store fronts down Murphy on the right hand side if walking from the Macy's parking lot.

Be prepared for a wait as there is usually a line and a wait list, but worth it, can enjoy inside, or they also have a few tables outside. If you go on a Wednesday evening during the summer time can usually take in the music and street faire that they have in downtown area.

Have eaten here a number of times, and have never had a bad dish or meal, have tried some thing different each time we go, and never disappointed.

• Visited August 2013