“I thought the food was pretty good and price was reasonable. It's a little bit crowded which may be a sign of it's...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dishdash

Dishdash
Ranked #1 of 374 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2007

I thought the food was pretty good and price was reasonable. It's a little bit crowded which may be a sign of it's popularity and reputation for 'goodness', but I found the ambiance a little bit lacking if you want a quiet place to eat and talk. Very busy during lunch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The first time I had dinner here with friends, we ended up on a PBS show. Good food and quite popular, but lucky for...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2007

The first time I had dinner here with friends, we ended up on a PBS show. Good food and quite popular, but lucky for you if there's a wait there are lots of great places down the street skillfully representing a variety of cuisines. You really can't miss.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Campbell, CA
“My favorite place in the south bay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2007

This is my favorite restaurant in the South Bay. The food is terrific. I've taken several friends there, and *all* have enjoyed their meals. The only negative thing I can say is that it is a bit noisy. Not a place for a fancy date.

Ontario, Canada
“Pleasant surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2007

Staying in San Jose, we wanted a different dining experience, so we visited Sunnyvale and "Dishdash" on a Thursday night. Even arriving at 8pm, the place was busy! We did not have reservations but were seated rather quickly. The food was good, quite tasty and authentic.
Restaurant is on a bustling, pub/restaurant lined that is pedestrian friendly. Would definitely go again and was the dining highlight of our trip.

Sunnyvale, ca
“best place for meditteranean food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2006

Best place in 20 miles for Meditteranean food. Great hummus. Good selection.