“Second Time was as good as the first time...”
Review of Chelokababi

Chelokababi
Ranked #9 of 397 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed in Sunnyvale during my recent trip to the bay area-asked the hotel reception where i can get something to eat and they recommended this place. What a great surprise. The food was really good especially the beet and chicken kebobs. You should definitely try both. The service was fast and i also felt like their prices were not that bad. overall, i loved this place and since i will be moving to the bay area, i plan to make this place a treat for my friends and I.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have gone here for birthdays and other special occasions, and I am always impressed. The food, service and price is amazing. The kebab's, appetizers, beverages and desserts are all to brag about. Great food, we will be back again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Liked-- close by; kebabs that were a little different
Disliked-- supposedly beef filet kebabs, which were clearly not super high quality beef.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Let's be honest about it, if you are on diet or looking for some fancy ambiance you should fine some place else. For Persian food, this is D-place. Food at Chellokababi is the best in its class in south bay, staff is fast and friendly.

Kabobs and stew dishes are just delicious. Dont forget to try an appetizer or side dish to have a complete Persian feast, end it with saffron ice cream.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I was taken to this restaurant by my cousin since I am visiting here. I liked the vegetarian items I ordered and would recommend this place if you want it get a flavour of Persia .