“Overpriced breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 30, 2013

While the menu sounded appealing and I liked the overall premise and the no-cellphone policy, I was quite disappointed in the quantity of food received for the payment. The restaurant was full and it was a good breakfast but not worth the price and I would have rather gone elsewhere. I actually went there since I thought it replaced the Country Gourmet that was in Mountain View which had the all-time best French Toast but the one at this location did not compare.

I won't be visiting it again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The menu is varied, good tastes for everyone. Their cinnamon orange caffeine-free tea is delicious. We eat here often and I've never had a negative experience. Some creative choices too. Very informal.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I prefer eating breakfast or lunch here. Their buttermilk biscuits are wonderful. I am not generally fond of the menu selections for dinner.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was good. I ordered Spinach Eggs Benedict and my boyfriend had Combo plate. Busy at 10:30. I didn't like that you order and then have to stand around looking for a table to sit at. I think people may feel uncomfortable knowing you are standing around or walking around and looking for a table and waiting for them to be done. The staff just keeps taking orders of people in line not knowing or caring to time the orders. The food is good and portion was just right.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food and great service! The eggs Benedict on a biscuit was amazing and cooked to perfection!

We lucked out in our timing since 5 minutes after we arrive the place was packed and people had to wait for tables.