“Great Lunch Meals”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Great Pizza and specials. Mexican salad and muffins are also great. Friendly staff and great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We've eaten here several times, mostly for brunch, with family who live in the area. Menus at the door, place your order and pay, food will be delivered to your table. Serve yourself water or coffee, other beverages delivered to the table. There is a suggestion on the menu that a 10% tip is appropriate if service is good. It was and we did.

Very family friendly, and I've observed that the children here are extremely well behaved; we've never been subjected to any screaming, although there are always small children present.

The menu is extensive, fresh and well-prepared. I love when i order Eggs Benedict and they ask if I would like my eggs soft, medium or hard - and then deliver what I order. Point to note - my eggs bennie came on a biscuit, rather than the traditional English muffin, Not sure if that is standard.

The smoothies are excellent. The salads fresh and ample. A go-to when fast food doesn't appeal, but white tablecloth is too much.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We like good food but live on a fixed income that limits splurges. Country Gourmet is a delight and we can eat there regularly because we spend roughly $40 for two.

To me, the specialty is fish. They feature a different variety of seafood every few days and I can order the fish of the day each time without worry. Fish is invariably fresh and never fixed the same way twice it seems. Vegetables are always perfectly prepared.

Desserts are so sinful that we limit them to special occasions.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

country gourmet never disappoints. the food is always excellent. the staff efficient and friendly, the value great!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Jose, California
Reviewed August 27, 2008

Great for breakfast. We love their Eggs Benedict and Florentine.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook