“Good beer but the food was average”

Faultline Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Faultline Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 377 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeside Drive
Transit: We are one mile east of the Lawrence Caltrain station. Bus routes 328 and 55 stop on Lawrence Expressway and Oakmead pkwy.
Description: Celebrating 20 years in the Silicon Valley, FBC has been supplying some of the best handcrafted beers & delicious food in the area. Come see for yourself!
Austin, Texas
“Good beer but the food was average”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Like many others I found a good beer selection and decent appetizers. The main courses were not anything special though. Shame as it's a cool building an set up.

• Visited November 2012

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and happy hour”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We only go to Faultline for happy hour because they have great bear and decent appetizers. Lots of seating and a great outdoor pattio next to a pond.

Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“A popular spot with good beer, OK food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Many people like this place, and it has been very full on the occasions I have eaten here. I have really enjoyed several of their beers, but my food has not been all that great and the bill was higher than I would expect. With so many other choices in the area, including other brewpubs, it is difficult to choose this one over the others.

I am sure experiences vary by the day and the hour. If your expectations are reasonable, this will probably be a fine choice.

• Visited October 2013
Cape Cod
“good beer, decent food, friendly service”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a huge establishment, so don't be dissuaded by the packed parking lot. We almost kept going when we saw all the cars, but there turned out to be plenty of tables. I had the IPA, which I enjoyed, and a pale ale, also fine. One of the guys in our group was on a diet and they accommodated his special meal requests. My chicken sandwich had some kind of spicy dressing, not bad, not terribly memorable. Our server was a blonde cutie who took good care of us.

• Visited September 2013
Raeford, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a nice place to go with friends or by yourself. The food is good with a broad selection of choices on the menu. The beer is above average, but not as good as others in the area. Non the less, I will return. The environment is up beat and the staff is friendly.

• Visited June 2013