“A popular spot with good beer, OK food”

Faultline Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Faultline Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeside Drive
Transit: We are one mile east of the Lawrence Caltrain station. Bus routes 328 and 55 stop on Lawrence Expressway and Oakmead pkwy.
Description: Celebrating 20 years in the Silicon Valley, FBC has been supplying some of the best handcrafted beers & delicious food in the area. Come see for yourself!
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Many people like this place, and it has been very full on the occasions I have eaten here. I have really enjoyed several of their beers, but my food has not been all that great and the bill was higher than I would expect. With so many other choices in the area, including other brewpubs, it is difficult to choose this one over the others.

I am sure experiences vary by the day and the hour. If your expectations are reasonable, this will probably be a fine choice.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a huge establishment, so don't be dissuaded by the packed parking lot. We almost kept going when we saw all the cars, but there turned out to be plenty of tables. I had the IPA, which I enjoyed, and a pale ale, also fine. One of the guys in our group was on a diet and they accommodated his special meal requests. My chicken sandwich had some kind of spicy dressing, not bad, not terribly memorable. Our server was a blonde cutie who took good care of us.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a nice place to go with friends or by yourself. The food is good with a broad selection of choices on the menu. The beer is above average, but not as good as others in the area. Non the less, I will return. The environment is up beat and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

A fine meeting place for friends. The staff is in a good mood and the beers are excellent. A nice night out.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The environment is open and bright and always a buzz of people around. I usually sit at the bar since I am alone on business but have also had a good experience with the wait staff. I have enjoyed everything I have head on the menu, especially the tempura fried ahi tuna roll appetizer and ribs entree. The beer is solid though not ground breaking. Each seems to be a good representation of it's style thought the only one that really stood out to me was their "Best Bitter." That being said, you will definitely enjoy the brews they have even if you don't want to take a whole growler with you. I look forward to returning here on my future business trips to Sunnyvale.