“Just a-ight”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
San Jose, California
“Just a-ight”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Didn't see anything out of this world --- kinda cool they made your sauce "to order", but the food was just okay.

FL
“Fantastic Food, Service, Prices, Location.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have gone to PF Chang's a few times and each time I am more impressed and therefore decided to write a review finally. I visited Sunnyvale recently for work and there was a group of us that wanted to share a meal and it was a last minute decision on a Thursday night to go to PF Chang's. Below are my observations;
1) Location - central Sunnyvale - just off corner of El Camino and Mathilda (next to Trader Joe's). Parking lot is average so give time to circle. We found a spot after just one pass.
2) They were able to quickly able to seat all of us (group of 6)
3) Drinks served quickly and even custom as one person requested.
4) Servers very friendly
5) Menu - my favorite - it had all the traditional stuff as well as new and improved items and even a gluten free section! Prices good.
6) We had the lettuce wraps for appetizers and also spicy tuna sashimi type of thing. All was excellent - love the seasoning of the lettuce wraps
7) Dinner I had ginger chicken dish that was fantastic - tender chicken. Serving a bit large - next time I will split it w/ someone.

• Visited March 2013
San Jose, California, USA
“The Missing Dessert”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have our favorite dishes, such as Crispy Honey Chicken, and our favorite appetizers. Staff is friendly. Only objection is that they discontinued my favorite lemon mousse dessert, to their everlasting shame!

Visited March 2013
Cupertino, California
“Bad, Overpriced Food”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

FOOD:
Ugh. The food here is terrible. My wife commented that the best tasting item throughout the entire dinner was the ice water. Here's my breakdown:
- The hot & sour soup was neither hot nor sour
- The fried calamari was tasteless and chewy
- The crispy honey shrimps were soggy, rubbery, and cloyingly sweet
- The garlic noodle did not have a hint of garlic in it (just a greasy mess)
- The Mongolian beef was overly salty but edible

SERVICE:
Friendly but slow

PRICE:
Our bill averaged out to $31 per person.

• Visited December 2012
Cambridgeshire, England
“Popular with a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went out for dinner here with a group of colleagues. It was very busy and we had to wait for a table, but were happy at the bar in the meantime. The atmosphere is bustling and chatty but not frantic. The service was fine and there were some interesting menu choices like scallops with spicy peanut sauce. A nice evening out.

• Visited March 2013