“Good Indian/Pakistani food with great prices”
Review of Shah Restaurant

Shah Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 397 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The food here is really good and the prices are extremely reasonable. Some people have complained about the service but we thought that was good as well. The guy at the register sometimes forgets but he is a nice guy who likes to chat with the customers. He forgot one of our dishes but immediately had it made and brought to our table. You just have to pay attention. For the taste and price it is worth it!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Ate at shah resturant in Sunnyvale with friends and was impressed withe the quality and flavor of the chicken tandoori and found the chicken biryani to be similarly savory and enjoyable. A high value place to eat

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was brought here by a colleague that is from Pakistan himself and is an absolute fan of this place.

Don't expect much of ambiance and service, and focus on the taste of the food, that is truly good.

The tandoori chicken and the warm naan were the highlights!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went here last night to get some food as it was recommended to me by a co-worker. Order a chicken kebab naan roll and some chicken biriyani. The guy told me to sit at a table and he'll give me the food when it's ready. Guess what? He completely forgot about me as he kept chatting away with another customer. Waited half an hour to get my food. The food itself is another story. Some of the most flavorless food I've ever ate. Unsalted saltine crackers have more flavor than what I got. Never coming here again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We tried Tandoori chicken from this place recently. They took ~15 minutes to prepare and the staff is very polite. I liked their billing system also, using iPad apps and all. Food was nice and enjoyable. I would recommend this place for occasional visits..