Very Often I travel to Silicon valley for business purposes and this is the place i always prefer to stay. This is very calm and clean serviced apartments in Sunnyvale with very helpful staff members.
Rooms here are pretty good in size and with all the daily usage things available in kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
The best thing about it is its location, which is right on El Camino Real. Even if you don't have car, you can manage everything quite easily. Bus stop is right across the road and huge shopping complex with all sorts of stores is in front of the apartments. It's very close to San Jose, Santa Clara, Mountain view and other business districts in valley region.
This one is particularly good for Indian people because there are many Indian stores around this place. Sunnyvale has many Indian residents and visitors so its easy to get Indian restaurants and stores.
I would recommend this to people who are looking for long term stay in valley region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Francis Arms is an all-suite property in the heart of Silicon Valley. Specializing in corporate housing with both long-term and short-term stays available, the hotel offers upscale amenities and modern home-like comforts with complimentary breakfast, full kitchen, easy parking, and free high-speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your St. Francis Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Arms Hotel Sunnyvale
- St Francis Arms Sunnyvale