This is not a hotel- it's a corporate apartment complex. I TRIED staying there once last year, only to have them tell me the kind of room I booked was not available. After about 20 minutes the man at the desk- quite possible the rudest person I've ever encountered in years of business travel- gave me a room and key and I carried my luggage there only to find a big burly man open the door when I tried to get in because he was already living there! They said they had no other rooms available like I had requested, but would give me a different room. The guy didn't even apologize for the lengthy wait or the mistake he made in sending me to an occupied apartment. Horrible, horrible, horrible experience! I finally cancelled the reservation (without his help I might add) and used my cell phone to secure a room at a nearby hotel I trusted. Do I need to add that they wouldn't let me use their phone to call? Do not stay here unless you want incompetence and rudeness to reign over your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Francis Arms is an all-suite property in the heart of Silicon Valley. Specializing in corporate housing with both long-term and short-term stays available, the hotel offers upscale amenities and modern home-like comforts with complimentary breakfast, full kitchen, easy parking, and free high-speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your St. Francis Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Arms Hotel Sunnyvale
- St Francis Arms Sunnyvale