Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$204
$179
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$129
$103
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$199
Country Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$184
$169
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$165
$127
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$139
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$123
$119
QualityInn
$85
$81
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

All reviewsmini kitchensteam roomsimple kitchenhour supermarketpots and pansbedroom areaample spacesmall poolstandard amenitiesconvenient locationunderground parkingweekend stayrooms are quietworking desklight dinnerbest kept secretel camino real
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Very comfortable, great staff, super breakfast, nice hot tub, convenient location...great for staying in and cooking your own meals. Love it! We were able to walk to Fiddler on the Roof at the Sunnyvale Community Centre. Perfect.

Room Tip: About 20 dollars! :-)
Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dpmgr, General Manager at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for the great review and our location is one that is highly complimented on. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

The hotel was clean and was beautiful. The hottub jets do not work, it does get hot though. Hotel staff was very nice and very helpful. I would stay at this hotel again in the future, very nice and safe location.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the nice review and we are sorry that the hot tub jets were not working during your stay with us. It was immediately noted and a part was ordered. Please let us know the next time you are staying with us, so that I can apologize to you personally.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

It's not a fancy hotel. I wouldn't rate it as a 3 star because the furnishing is not of very good quality, the safe doesn't work and the breakfast is not that great. However, they do provide you a dorm refrigerator and microwave in the mini kitchen in your room. There is a counter with 2 electric burners and a cutting board. Utensils are also provided with pots and pans and dishes. They do have a comfortable bed and it's quiet here. Both receptionists I talked to were nice and helpful. The breakfast is nothing to brag about.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and your comments were taken in for future improvements.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

If you have no use of a big pool, a fancy gym or a glamorous lobby, this hotel is a good choice. It is located adjacent to a strip mall on a busy thoroughfare, so don't expect any scenic surroundings.

My studio room was well equipped -- but I recommend checking out the safe before you settle for a room that you are assigned. The room tips about noisy street-facing rooms are valid. An interior room should be quieter, but that's because during my stay -- a weekend in early-September -- the pool area was not crowded at all, perhaps because the pool, jacuzzi (not working at the time) and the gym are pint-sized.

GOOD THINGS:
- The room is spacious, well lit, well furnished and with plenty of shelves and storage.
- Guest parking is underground (but not secure) and relatively plentiful.
- I did not use the cooking facilities but the kitchen appear to be well equipped and well stocked.
- There is complimentary breakfast at the hotel near the pool.
BAD THINGS:
- The bathroom door is a sliding door that does not close tight and cannot be locked;
- The floor is uneven at spots on the ground floor (where the thin carpet covers up some pre-existing drain holes);
- Street noise if your room faces the street -- on a Saturday morning a utility truck pulled up before 8AM across the street directly outside my room and kept its engine running for a long time.
- Cumbersome check-in and check-out. In addition to the one-day deposit in advance, a $50 incidental fee is charged at check-in, which is refunded at check-out AFTER a room inspection. I was kept waiting both when I checked in and out, even though I was the only customer at the counter.
- Getting out of the tiny parking lot in front of the hotel is rather tricky -- you can only turn one way on a busy street. However, it is easier to exit from the underground parking.
- The wifi was spotty at one point during my weekend stay.

So, if you are looking for a functional hotel at a convenient location and reasonable price, this fits the bill.

Room Tip: Rooms facing a street may be noisy; check out the safe and kitchen equipment before you settle for a room.
Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
dpmgr, General Manager at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your review and I will be addressing your issues to my team to correct as much problems as we can.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The safe in the room did not work, so I must carry the personal belongs with me always, that was not so fun, but the hospitaliy was good that I was locked out 2 times by my mistakes remaining the card keys in the room.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about your safe issues, as a few rooms, we are awaiting parts to arrive. My front office should have given you the option to put important belongings in our office back safe. I will go over this review with my team.