All reviewsmini kitchensimple kitchenhour supermarketpots and pansbedroom areaample spacesmall poolstandard amenitiesconvenient locationunderground parkingrooms are quietweekend staybest kept secretel camino realbreakfast optionssliding doorstrip mall
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Our family of 5 (3 children) had a good stay again. Only negative would be the noise from the ventilation system (per front desk worker) which we could not control. Good breakfast, clean room, ample space and great price.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dpmgr, General Manager at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Thank you for your review and you returning to stay to Corporate Inn Sunnyvale. I am glad your family enjoyed our suite and amenities.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Calling in to reserve my room and to make a slight change, was not welcomed by whomever answered the phone. The customer service was very rude and I was clearly troubling someone. Luckily the customer service I rcvd in person was much better and made up for it.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about your customer service experience. One question I do have was if you called our property direct or was your reservation made through a third party site like expedia, booking.com, etc? I wanted more clarification on which customer service you originally called. I will be speaking to my staff regardless about your review.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Loved the relaxing atmosphere they created despite being right next to a busy road. Safeway and Starbucks right across the street if you need anything. Hot breakfast included - basic but no complaints. They offer an evening mingling time with food, which I didn't attend because of other plans.....so can't comment on that. Overall, definitely a great find and I will stay there again next time I'm in the area!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Big, clean, comfortable and attractive rooms with mini-kitchen. Super-friendly staff. Free wifi and lots of free food -- happy hour and breakfast. Convenient location for Silicon Valley, esp Sunnyvale and Mountain View. Lots of restaurants nearby. What's not to like?

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Great room for a reasonable price! Boyfriend and I stayed here after a night out and we enjoyed it very much. This is now our weekend go to place. Suite was clean and spacious, and even had a balcony. Breakfast that was provided was filling as well. They even had miso soup !

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and we are very happy to hear that we can be your weekend go to place in the area.