“You don't usually go her for the food”

The Firehouse Grill and Brewery
Ranked #46 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Wound up eating here twice on my lat trip west, mainly because my boss selected it for the scenery, meaning the girls in shorts skirts, and they were spectacular.
But the for was a let down.
Never got exactly what we ordered
But the beer is cold an plentiful.
If you sit outside on the right night that can be great also
Don't get the chicken tacos... Awful

1  Thank Jwilltellu

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Didn't have high expectations because of other reviews but was still very disappointing.
I expected good beer and average pub food but ....
Their beers are not that great - the red ale tasted more like a stout and a few others we tried were not that good either - so cant compare with other local brew-pubs
- and the food !!! ... worst wings I have ever had in my life - they were greasy and really soggy - only luke warm
- The only redeeming factor was outside back deck setting is very nice on a summer afternoon and service was good

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I went to the Firehouse for lunch with a group of co-workers. We had more than an hour available before we needed to go back to the office, but they took more than 20 minutes to take our order, and 40 minutes after that our main dishes had not been served. I had to take mine to-go and wolf it down lukewarm back at the office -- not what I had planned. The food seemed OK but the overall experience was not what I hoped for.

1  Thank OldGuyfromBay
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I've visisted the Firehouse a dozen times now, always at corporate functions that take up the upstairs floor. The beers are decent, mostly uninspired varieties like red ale, hefeweizen, and IPAs that serve well as a daily brew while watching a game. Food is similarly bar food average. Good place to have a beer and hang out, great spot for an event/ function.

2  Thank DCJimmer
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We randomly picked this place, I think the atmosphere grabbed us. We just made it for happy hour and beer was half price. Food was very average, it is ok but there is a lot more choice in this area.