“Great Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had lunch with a work colleague at the restaurant. The meal was very good, as well as great service, all the food was served hot which is a nice thing.

The waitress and support staff were efficient, polite and professional.

I'm looking forward to eating here again on my upcoming business trips to CA.

The waitress was extremely good looking which made the entire meal that much more enjoyable. :)

Visited February 2014

Toronto
“Excellent sport's bar and great food too ...”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Was here on business with seven other peers. There was lots of TV's and big screens for the games, we watched baseball playoffs on the giant screen upstairs ....WOW, foo menu was good. I ordered the panko crusted Seabass, and was amazing. The only thing I could fault here was that our group was on business and found out later that they could only handle 4 credit cards. She showed us the menu and it was in small print. Make sure you ask for separate checks, i have never ever seen this type of request BUT beware of it if you are with a group.

Other than that the girls were great and so was the food. Plenty of parking within one block of the restaurant

• Visited October 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
“Good Brews - OK Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Beer was delightful. Sports of varied kinds on big tvs. Food was OK. Service gal was over-allocated for her ability to keep up.

Visited October 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Okay Place to Eat”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I'm not big on beer, so take this review with that in mind. I was looking for a place to have an early dinner and found this restaurant in the Murphy Station area, which is a nice small street lined with diners and bars.

When the waitress took my order I asked for a beer without a lot of "hoppiness" since I don't like the bitterness of beer that has an excessive amount of hops. Her response was, "Today's my first day. I don't really know what to recommend." Um, okay. A little bit of beer training of the new staff would have been nice, especially since this is a brewery, after all. So I ordered one of the specials on her list and hoped for the best. When the beer arrived, I took a sip and it was (of course) too bitter.

For my meal, I ordered the fried calamari and a chicken quesadilla. The tiny portion of salsa that came with the quesadilla didn't go far, but I wasn't moved enough by its flavor to ask for more. Overall, both dishes were fine, but neither were especially noteworthy. An average meal.

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Pleasant service, good food, excellent happy hour”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I visited The Firehouse with a couple of colleagues for a quick dinner. The main bar is very loud but the weather was lovely so we got seats outside at the back.
The waitresses are all stunning and wear teeny tiny kilts and black t-shirts - so you'll understand why there are plenty of men in the place.
We had happy hour appetisers which were huge and delicious - the beer-battered onion rings were great.

• Visited May 2013