“Best In the area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - Sun City

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Americas Best Value Inn - Sun City
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sun City
Menifee, California
“Best In the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

My room was clean and came with a microwave and refrigerator, and the motel grounds were very peaceful and quiet. They had a nice clean pool with jasmine bushes nearby that smelled wonderful!(Jasmine is my favorite:-) The staff at the front desk were very friendly, and they had fresh coffee in the morning with the continental breakfast! I would recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2011

I was traveling for business and this hotel was convienently located and had positive reviews. It was clean. Now, for what I didn't like:
- no coffee maker
- no ironing board

This is a very basic, clean, no frills lodging.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank WhereIntheWorldisJen
Tenerife, Spain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn for 9 nights in September 2010. We had a large, clean room (with a comfortable bed and good-sized table), and found the complex to be situated in a quiet location but within close proximity of some shops, restaurants, a postoffice and library. Our room had a fridge and microwave but no in-room coffee-making facilities. The bathroom was a good size and though the bath itself was rather tired-looking, the shower was good. Towels were changed daily and bath sundries (shampoo, body lotion + soap) were replenished when used). The hairdryer was good. A limited breakfast of prepackaged cellophane-wrapped similar-looking pastries, weak coffee but good apple or orange juice was avalable from 5am – 10am in the lobby. The complex had a small outdoor pool and terrace (untried) and guest laundry facilities (reasonably priced and worked fine). Our only negative observation was that on windy days the do not disturb/make up the room sign fell off the door and the room did not get cleaned so we had to get clean towels from reception. Overall we thought this hotel was good value budget accommodation and we would stay here again if we were in the area. There is not a lot to do in Sun City itself, but do try Temecula about 15 miles away which has a nineteenth century western feel to it.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Escondido, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

My husband and I stayed here, we were in town for an uncle's funeral and we were told that this was the best, safest and moderately priced place to stay at. We were surprised at the size of the room to begin with, it was huge, with a fridge and a microwave which are hard to come by these days! We had a room with a patio which was looking out to a clean pool and well kept grassy area. It was very quite and ideal for anyone who just like to be left alone and not bothered. The t.v channels were limited but they had 2 channels of HBO, so all was good. The linens were clean and crisp, the bed was a little too firm for my liking but comfortable enough. We had the front office set a wake up call for us and the lady at the front desk kindly informed us that we would be able to have their continental breakfast in the morning that is served in the lobby, so we did!
The check out process was a breeze, so overall a very satisfying and relaxing stay at this motel. Would totally recommend it to all my friends and family :)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Sun City, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

I needed to "get away" for one night of quiet relaxation. When I stepped into "my" room...the foul odor was almost overwhelming. I thought it was just from being closed up all day with no a/c. The room was very spacious, however, the carpet was stained and filthy, (looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in a couple of years).Definately wouldn't walk in there with no shoes on! There were holes in the walls and was clearly in need of repair, not to mention a fresh coat of paint. The bathroom was nasty with bugs in the tub. I could barely get two channels on the TV. I pulled back the bed linens to check for cleanliness...it looked clean. I sat on the bed, it was like sitting on a concrete slab, and at the first sign of an "itch"....I was OUT OF THERE! I would NOT tell my worst enemy to stay there! This place was DISGUSTING. The health department need to close this place down.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank Noel62
california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2009

I have been staying here off and on during the last month. I have had nothing but great customer service, safety, comfort and most of all quiet so I can sleep. You do not have to worry about being woke up from party people. The accomodations are clean and have been remolded. The property is constantly being maintained. Pool is clean and refreshing. THE ROOMS ARE SPACIOUS. I had a microwave, refridgerator, a/c, huge bed/ cable with big tv but most of all a friendly staff. The maids were attentive to your needs and continental breakfast was always on time. I will come back.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Irvine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2009

We had to be in town for a family reunion, there are only two motels in Sun City. We chose this one because the other motel had a front desk clerk that didn't seem to understand or speak english very well !!!
We DEFINITELY made the right choice, the clerk was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The room was very large and spacious, we had a room that looked out to the pool from our patio door. HBO, micro/ fridge and a very elegant bathroom, which we weren't expecting at all. Beds were clean and comfortable, as was the exterior. There was even a modest continental breakfast in the morning.
I told my sister whom I was visiting and she will be booking her wedding party guests rooms their in December when she gets married !!
Overall, very satisfactory and didn't make a hole in my wallet.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 9 in Lake Elsinore

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Sun City? Share your experiences!