“Waterfront dining”
Review of Athenian Grill

Athenian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Athenian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Suisun City
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I enjoy dining outside, and this restaurant has ample tables outside with views of Suisun harbor. We love ethnic foods, especially near eastern food. Although this food has fewer herbs than I would use, it is still the best Greek restaurant I know of in Solano County. They also have a good selection of beer and wine.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This family run restraunt has great Greek food. Sandwiches are huge. Fish and chips very good, I espicially like the Gyros.

1  Thank Phyllis1484
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Very nice lunch on the waterfront. Staff is very nice and on top of refilling drinks and everything else you want or need. Glad I had the chance to have a great lunch and dinner here. The Moussaka was to die for. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Greek salad is the best. The dressing makes it! Grilled chicken skewers and vegetable skewers along with hummus and pita make it the perect lunch for me. On Friday's, the owner makes her famous spanakopitta pie which is a huge square of spinach, feta and phyllo that is divine served with the Greek salad on the plate. Just the right amount. We visit often and know the cook, and most of the servers. the owners are the nicest couple and have helped make the Suisun waterfront a destination for people from miles around.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We patronize the Grill a few times a year and have not been disappointed. While not a Greek cuisine expert, I enjoy most of their Greek offerings. My Greek friends say that the Greek food is adequate to good: but, they compare the food to Yiayia's (grandma's) so I'm assuming very few restaurants will match Yiayia's. I usually choose either the lamb or chicken souvlaki pita sandwich. We try not to order the strangely addicting fries and onion rings, but often just give in to the temptation. The grill's American food offerings are really good. The other reviews do justice to it. Our vegetarian friends rave about the falafel. Something for almost everyone, I think.

Marina front eatery lets you enjoy a relaxing view on their covered twin patios. Heaters are in place for chilly weather.