“Fantastic Thai Food”

Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Suisun City
Davis, California
“Fantastic Thai Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Oh my, this restaurant is amazing. We were there during the luncheon window and ordered from the lunch menu. Was really surprised at the portion size--we had leftovers. I ordered the Pad Thai and my husband ordered the Spicy Red Curry. Believe me--medium hot is plenty hot. Everything was fresh and delicious. Excellent service. We can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank calgoddess

NCal
“Thai Food as I like it!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I had several Thai restaurants to try in the area - this is the first one. It sets a high standard: good value, friendly fast service and Thai food the way I like and know it. Having not been to Thailand I can not vouch for the authenticity, I had the chicken basil spiced to hot - they mean hot and that's exactly how I like it. The veggies were fresh, personally I would have liked a little more basil, but I went away feeling very satisfied.

• Visited January 2014