“Quiet night but still great food and service”

Main Street Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Suisun City
Cuisines: American
Reno, Nevada
“Quiet night but still great food and service”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I showed up on a Tuesday night in mid February. Not exactly a hot time to show up. Weather was cold and windy and lots of people stayed home. I was one of the few people there. That didn't deter me however as the hotel I stayed at recommended the place highly. At the door I was greeted by a nice young fellow named Adam with picture perfect service. They had a 3 course fixed price deal which was excellent. I had a Filet Mignon with a nice wine reduction and veggies which turned out to be excellent. Grilled Asparagus as an appetizer and nice wines by the glass added to the experience. Nice place, good service, and great food make this a great choice. Give it a try!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank traveloften028

“Great salmon”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Came here on Valentine's Day with a party of 5. Restaurant was almost full. The shrimp bisque was delicious ( we all liked it). I had the salmon filet which was perfectly cooked, better than most salmon I have eaten in restaurants, and a generous portion. This restaurant struggles to compete with a newer, trendy sports bar across the street, but the food here is quite good, the service excellent, and it is so nice to be able to carry on a conversation over dinner! Not noisy! They have some nice wine selections and a full bar service. Waitress was friendly and helpful. All 5 of us enjoyed our meals.

1 Thank Sueklem
California
“We'll be back..”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went in the middle of the week and were almost alone. My short ribs were excellent as was my friend's lamb. The desserts were first rate. Somewhat pricy, but worth a return look.

• Visited January 2013