“Delicious Italian Food”
Review of Pane E Vino - CLOSED

Pane E Vino
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Cozy little restaurant and food was A+++ Fantastic..Service was Great too :) definitely reccomend! Salad, pasta, wine, everything delicious and homemade flavor

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My Husband and I go out every Tuesday for date and try new places. We went here last night. He ordered the lobster ravioli which was very good. I ordered the shrimp and mushroom risotto and it was very delicious. We ordered the mussels for a starter. I do not care for mussels much but these were good. The prices were very good. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We arrived in Suisun City at about 7:30 hoping to relax a little bit and then head out for dinner but found out that most of the places in town close at 9pm, so this place was close to our hotel so over we went.
They definitely try to make the place a bit more cozy on the outside patio with some curtains and nice cushions but when you walk into the restaurant it's just one great big room with no atmosphere.
My husband ordered the papardelle and i had the seafood risotto - and we were pleasantly surprised by the food - it was really good!! But i can't give it any higher rating because to me when you go for Italian food, the atmosphere of the restaurant makes all the difference!

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Friday night 6:30 I'm the only patron, bad sign. Cook(owner) arguing w server in Italian. Ordered lasagna, what a downer, too saucey, too much sausage, flavor was blah. Bread came out with 2 tiny butter patties that I had to ask for. You would think being only guest, a little more attention to nice meal in remote hope of repeat business. Not this guest unfortunately.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great food at this Suisun City Italian restaurant tucked away near the train station. The bruschetta was fresh and just right for a starter. I ordered the lobster ravioli and loved it along with the tastes I had of the squid ink pasta, the lemon shrimp linguini and a giant pepperoni pizza with a perfect thin crust. All four of us were happy with the house wine, our main courses and then....the desserts! All were marvelous. Do stop by this authentic Italian restaurant and have the best meal this side of Napoli!