“Very Nice Place!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Suisun City
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have stayed here before and will do so again. Facility well maintained. Room comfortable and clean. Decent complimentary breakfast. Staff great. REALLY appreciate that my dog is welcome, too. Several restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SuisunCare, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

It was wonderful to see your response on tripadvisor.com regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront. We are delighted to learn that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you will return to our facility. Thank again, and we will see you soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Hampton Inn in Suisun City is very nice its a newer hotel with really great grounds. Rooms were clean and beds/linens very nice. Our party stayed in two different rooms one a standard king bed room the other a king suite (very spacious) with a sofa bed and large bar/sink area. We had rooms on the second floor. Breakfast was generous served until 10 am. Unfortunately our room the standard king had some un-thoughtful people above us they checked in late evening made a lot of noise most of it from a child or children they had with them, jumping off the bed thudding on the floor and running in the room. Not pleasant... we did call to let management know at first they made excuses then by the second time were more attentive. So around 10p the kids went to bed unfortunately they were awake at 6:20 am and it began all over again. So I guess our complaint was not so much any fault with the hotel they can't help the floors and walls are not well insulated, and that can happen at basically any hotel. We have stayed in many others so fair to say this one is somewhat on the noisy side with lack of insulation from running and slamming doors. Otherwise we enjoyed the atmosphere and grounds and amenities of this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
SuisunCare, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront. We are glad that you were pleased with your room and the grounds. We are so sorry that you experienced noise issues from the room above you. We would have been happy to move you to another room if it was available. Luckily, they quieted down eventually. Good to hear that you were satisfied with the generous selections at breakfast and that it is served until 10am. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am so grateful for the service I received at the Hampton Inn. Lisa was very kind and helpful when I checked in. She told me about all the ammenities offered at the Hotel. I took advantage off all of them,pool, hot tub,free breakfast, free newspaper, coffee, tea, exercise room and computer access.The room was so clean, and I was able to sleep soundly in my nice comfortable king sized bed. I met Lillian in the lobby and had a chat with her about a possible July 4th booking. I know this hotel is the place to be if you want to really see the fire works up close and in luxury!So if our looking for a great place to stay with beautiful scenary, try the Hampton Inn. You will be pleased. This is my new home, away from home!!!!!

Room Tip: Book a room on the water front side for the view!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank lenora d

Thank you Lenora D for your fabulous review of our beautiful hotel on the Suisun Waterfront. We are delighted to learn that you took advantage of every one of our many amenities!! Both Lisa and Lillian are terrific members of our team and we were pleased that they gave you such great service and recommendations. Keep in mind, we are booking fast for our 4th of July Firework extravaganza and we would love it if you would stay with us again, so please make your reservation soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I would like you to know how EXCELLENT your staff is... Especially Lilian Mestis.. She was incredibly friendly when I checked in giving me an excellent restaurant recommendation. She helped me when I forgot an item as well. The next morning, she remembered me by greeting me by name at breakfast and made me feel so very welcomed. Talking to me about the area I was looking at property. Since, I have actually purchased property in the area and will be back at this hotel - In fact I will not stay anywhere else - nor will my family. EXCELLENT experience!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Wendy H for your pleasant comments regarding our hotel and also for commending Lillian Mestas for the EXCELLENT service and a job well done! It was exciting to read that felt so welcomed and also that you bought property in the area. We look forward to seeing you again and we encourage you to reccommend our hotel to all of your family and friends who will be coming to visit you!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

rooms where very clean with no odder , very good choice for overnight or longer the breakfast was very good with a variety, staff was very nice and helpful , would recommend to anyone the location is also very accommodating, in a historical setting on the water front

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for reviewing our Hampton Inn & Suites at the historic Suisun City Waterfront. We are so pleased that your stay was accomodating and comfortable and that you will be recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Staff was one of the most delightful ones I have dealt with. Hotel was very comfortable, nicely located and new. Breakfast was the usual but good with a very nice and accommodating staff. I had to leave for work before breakfast was normally ready, by the end of my stay she had my routine down with my breakfast ready so I could leave on time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The service was very good until I realized I forgot my phone charger. The charge to return it to me was $25! Needless to say, I declined. Other than that, the room was big and clean. Comfortable bed. Good location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Comfort Inn Cordelia
Comfort Inn Cordelia
#9 of 17 in Fairfield

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront? Share your experiences!