“great ice cream”

The Orange Works Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Strathmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you are near by you have to stop here. I've tasted ice cream in pretty many places all over the world and they went straight on the top with their orange ice cream. And pastrami sandwich I had was the best in whole trip in California. Thank you orange work cafe!

1  Thank Jantsa
There are newer reviews for The Orange Works Cafe

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Had the lunch combo consisting of iced tea/chips/sandwich/ice cream for $8.99. You have your choice of 6 different types of sandwiches, myself choosing the trip-tip. Sandwich fillings are skimpy, but I gave this a rating of 4 because of the lime ice cream, it was so good. I like this place during hot weather, but only for the ice cream. If I want a meal, I'd go elsewhere, in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

On an afternoon motorcycle ride from Sequoia we drove past this restaurant and thought we'd stop in for some ice cream, something to drink and time to cool off. They were packed. The line moved along quickly. The iced tea was good, and we enjoyed a mocha freeze and peach smoothie. We were able to sit outside at the one of their tables under an umbrella. Just what we needed on a hot afternoon!

1  Thank Beasley33
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Their orange ice cream is to die for good sandwiches good vibe worth the visit will come again for sure

1  Thank Bunz9173
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Cafe is only open for lunch, and is usually pretty packed. I stopped by to try the ice cream, but went ahead and had some lunch. Had the Tri Tip sandwich, it was pretty good, the service was pretty fast considering how busy they were. The Ice Cream, is almost like sherbert, but it's creamy like ice cream... Really no good way to describe it other than saying it was GREAT.

Stopped in around 1pm while riding my motorcycle by myself. Store hours are 11 am - 4 pm Mon - Sat.

2  Thank redster1973