“Best in Stockton”

Cuisines: Armenian
Stockton, CA
“Best in Stockton”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant in Stockton. The El Rancho is as good if not better than any of the well known steak houses and certainly more reasonable. We, along with many others have been eating here for years and the food is always consistently great. As other reviewers have pointed out, it's not fancy but if you're looking for a great steak this is the place. I love the onion rings and they do a fantastic baked potato but they serve a lobster that is out of this world! The wait staff are friendly and professional and very helpful.

• Visited February 2012

Hawaii
“Yeehaw yummy”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

You get to pick your own steak. It's basic food, but very well done.

Stockton, California
“Delicious and always fresh!”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

My husband and I absolutely love this restaurant! It's also a Valentine's Day and Anniversary tradition for us to have dinner there. The staff is very friendly, and the food is always so delicious! My husband orders the steak and lobster and I order the filet with prawns. You never feel rushed out like most other restaurants, and if you want to stay and have a drink, they have a very nice cozy bar.

• Visited February 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I used to live in Stockton back in...”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I used to live in Stockton back in 2005...we used to eat here...I still think this is by far the Best Steak house I've ever ate at!!We still rave about it!!I've ate at restuarants all over the country from coast to coast...I currently reside in Tennessee..but never any as good as this!!The food and service is excellant,,,and extremely large portions!!!DEFINITLY would love to go back!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best steak and lobster tail...bit pricey but well worth it.”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

Best steak and lobster tail...bit pricey but well worth it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook